Loma Linda Class Full?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whournameiz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an interview invite for April....Am I just interviewing for a waitlist spot? Is their class almost full or do they send out acceptance at once...any info is helpful. I would like to go, but I live out of state right now.

Thanx.

Members don't see this ad.

whournameiz said:
I just got an interview invite for April....Am I just interviewing for a waitlist spot? Is their class almost full or do they send out acceptance at once...any info is helpful. I would like to go, but I live out of state right now.

Thanx.

I think you might be interviewing for a waitlist spot, but I'm not sure. From what people have been saying it looks like mid-March is the time where the waitlist is constructed and the rejection letters are sent out. I hope the class isn't full because I'm still waiting to hear. Acceptance calls went out around the third week in January and the third week in February. It looks like the adcom meets once a month about mid-month. You might just call the admissions office and ask any questions you have. I have called them and they have been very helpful. I guess whether or not you go to the interview depends on how badly you want to go to Loma Linda, how much time and money you have and if you have received any acceptances yet. Search the threads for "Loma Linda". There is an ongoing thread for Loma Linda, "Interviews at Loma Linda", that I think would be helpful in answering some of your questions. There are also other people that frequent that thread that would probably be able to answer your questions better.

whournameiz said:

Thanx.
Just out of curiousity, did u get the call through mail, email or a phone call. I'm waiting also and I'm just curious. thanx

Members don't see this ad :)
whournameiz said:

Thanx.

I also got an interview for April through the mail. What date is your interview?

pyra said:
I also got an interview for April through the mail. What date is your interview?

I interview on April 5th. You?

I wonder if they have a student host program.

whournameiz said:
I interview on April 5th. You?

I wonder if they have a student host program.

They do have a student host program. I didn't use it when I went to interview because I was going to school fairly close. The info should be in the interview confirmation packet you will be receiving in the mail shortly.