Loma Linda Class of 2024 Pharmacy Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

richmondC

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven’t seen any threads about Loma Linda, so I figured ill start one! Anyone hear back yet or planning to apply?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!!! When did you submit your supplemental and how long did it take for them to call you for an interview?
They took a month, so I sent it in beginning of Sept. Way longer than other schools that took only a week or two

Welp it’s official, I was accepted and paid my deposit. Not sure if any SDN students applied or got in yet but would love to connect with my fellow future classmates :)

Reactions: 1 user
Welp it’s official, I was accepted and paid my deposit. Not sure if any SDN students applied or got in yet but would love to connect with my fellow future classmates :)
Hi there, that's so great that you were accepted into LLUSP. I will have the interview with them via Zoom next month for about 2.5 hours. Is that really hard? I am just too sacred.:((( What did they ask you in the essay part? Thank you #richmondC

I got an interview yesterday and got in today! Is there a facebook group I can join?