• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Site Updates Coming Soon

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Loma Linda Dental School Supplemental

pearlywhites_77

Jun 25, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Got the supplemental a few days ago, but wanted to see if it's even worth it for me to continue with the process because its $150 which is pretty expensive. I am a Hindu (obvs not SDA), CA resident and I live within 20 mins of the school. I've noticed that its a lot harder for non-SDA's to get accepted, so just wondering what could strengthen my supplemental. Thanks!

I have a 3.4 sGPA and a 3.6 overall.

Upvote 0

non-traditional

May 24, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Hello,

I have multiple friends that have graduated from Loma Linda's Dental Program. I hear nothing but great things about it. I wouldn't let $150 stop you from applying especially since it only 20min away. You will recoup the cost just by saving on the cost of living. Put your best foot forward and don't let religion be the thing that scares you away.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
About the Ads

pearlywhites_77

Jun 25, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Hello,

I have multiple friends that have graduated from Loma Linda's Dental Program. I hear nothing but great things about it. I wouldn't let $150 stop you from applying especially since it only 20min away. You will recoup the cost just by saving on the cost of living. Put your best foot forward and don't let religion be the thing that scares you away.
Are any of your friends non-SDA? I love the school and everything that they have to offer, so I guess you're right and I should just bite the bullet and send my supplemental in. thx!!

Upvote 0
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.