Loma Linda Dental School Supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pearlywhites_77

Reaction score
Got the supplemental a few days ago, but wanted to see if it's even worth it for me to continue with the process because its $150 which is pretty expensive. I am a Hindu (obvs not SDA), CA resident and I live within 20 mins of the school. I've noticed that its a lot harder for non-SDA's to get accepted, so just wondering what could strengthen my supplemental. Thanks!

I have a 3.4 sGPA and a 3.6 overall.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I have multiple friends that have graduated from Loma Linda's Dental Program. I hear nothing but great things about it. I wouldn't let $150 stop you from applying especially since it only 20min away. You will recoup the cost just by saving on the cost of living. Put your best foot forward and don't let religion be the thing that scares you away.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I have multiple friends that have graduated from Loma Linda's Dental Program. I hear nothing but great things about it. I wouldn't let $150 stop you from applying especially since it only 20min away. You will recoup the cost just by saving on the cost of living. Put your best foot forward and don't let religion be the thing that scares you away.
Are any of your friends non-SDA? I love the school and everything that they have to offer, so I guess you're right and I should just bite the bullet and send my supplemental in. thx!!

Even though the majority of students are SDAs, there's a good number of non-SDAs in each class. I would give it a go, especially if you live so close to the school.

Are any of your friends non-SDA? I love the school and everything that they have to offer, so I guess you're right and I should just bite the bullet and send my supplemental in. thx!!

I am and my friends are. However, they are other non-SDA people at the school. All of which love it there.