• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Loma Linda DPT

Dragon416

Jul 26, 2012
Pensacola, Florida
  1. Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
    I recently got accepted to my top choice which is Loma Linda University and wanted to ask can one give me information of how the first year is? I find it strange that human gross anatomy is the first and only course in the summer semester and it's seven weeks in length. Thank you!

hipnotic88

Jun 29, 2010
    1. DPT / OTD
      I am just graduated from Loma Linda this past June 2014 & passed boards in October on the first try. Loma Linda is a great school & the program is great. The faculty is great & the class size of is a good size. They are very organized but be ready to learn a lot. The first seven weeks is all anatomy in the lab from 8-5 monday through friday but it isn't that bad at all. They stay there until you memorize & know the stuff for the test on fridays. You will do great & have fun in PT school. Good luck. Go Loma Linda!!!!

Dragon416

Jul 26, 2012
      Pensacola, Florida
      1. Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
        I am just graduated from Loma Linda this past June 2014 & passed boards in October on the first try. Loma Linda is a great school & the program is great. The faculty is great & the class size of is a good size. They are very organized but be ready to learn a lot. The first seven weeks is all anatomy in the lab from 8-5 monday through friday but it isn't that bad at all. They stay there until you memorize & know the stuff for the test on fridays. You will do great & have fun in PT school. Good luck. Go Loma Linda!!!!

That sounds so amazing! I can't wait! Thank you for your input!

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.