Loma Linda Fellowship questions...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bandzharian

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What should the answer be to these questions..

1. Do you fellowship regularly?

2. Are you a member?

I do fellowship regularly.. But I am not a member.. is that bad? Is it better to be a member? I am christian...

Members don't see this ad.

Well it's not really a question of what you SHOULD put. The answer's pretty simple. Are you a member of your church or not? I believe there's a long process of becoming a member of a church.... I have no idea what the exact process is. I'm not a member (so I put no) but I do attend church (so I put yes). So... if you're not a member, put no.

I do have a question about the letter from a spiritual leader. Do I just put in their information and they email that person a form or something to submit? Is that it or do I also need to tell that person to write me a letter (similar to a letter from a prof)?

Members don't see this ad :)
I do have a question about the letter from a spiritual leader. Do I just put in their information and they email that person a form or something to submit? Is that it or do I also need to tell that person to write me a letter (similar to a letter from a prof)?

You put their email in, and they get sent an email asking to upload a letter, similar to how AADSAS did it. And I guess that answers my question I asked you on your other post. ;)

just put the truth. its not that difficult

What should the answer be to these questions..

2. Are you a member?

I do fellowship regularly.. But I am not a member.. is that bad? Is it better to be a member? I am christian...

What does fellowship mean? Does that mean go to church? How can one go to church regularly (if that's what it means) and still not be a member? Just finding a clarification.

I believe there's a process or something to becoming a formal member of the church versus just attending church regularly.

Hmm. I'm Catholic and I never even heard of fellowship before. Could they mean like confirmation or something?

I still dont see how regular church goers aren't included as "formal members" of the church. O well.

This is asking if you go to church/service on a consistent basis (weekly).

2. Are you a member?

Have you been baptized and accepted as a member into the church.

Becoming a member in my church is basically a one year process. People have to attend Bible study classes for about a year, then you can get baptized and become a member of the church.