loma linda iv for im?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilbb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody has an iv there for im this year? I got an iv and scheduled it over the phone in Jan. I met a guy who will also have iv there in Jan told me he was invited for a pre-iv dinner. I emailed pc to verify it and make sure I don't miss anything, but didn't get reply. Anyone help to clarify this? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

From what I understand, there is no pre-IV dinner. I'm going in January for the IV.

Loma Linda, however, does have ice cream Tuesdays, but this is on select Tuesdays through the season. Everyone is invited. I'm assuming this guy is interviewing on Wed and going to the ice cream thing on Tuesday.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

thank you, we may meet each in Jan. I am on Jan 7th.

Members don't see this ad :)
i had my iv at loma linda already. there was a pizza thing scheduled which occurs every tuesday evening so whether you have your iv on mon, tues or wed, you are welcome to whichever tuesday you can make it

Can anyone please comment on the fellowship placements of loma linda IM (especially cards and GI)?