Program-Specific Info / Q's Loma Linda MOT 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys,

I'm curious to know if anyone other than labailarina is waiting to hear back from other schools?? and if so, will you decline LLU if accepted??
Madge said I am in the top 5 for the waitlist, wondering what my chances are of getting called up.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
For those of you who will be attending & have sent your official transcript...which admissions address did you send to?
There is one for the school & one for the MOT department...

I went to my old campus to send it out today, but I used the Anderson Street address not Nichol Hall

I will eventually reach out to Madge if anything but plz inform me if you guys know.
Thanks

The transcript that was received successfully on my new student portal was sent to the admissions processing address on Anderson st.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just want to let you all know that the facebook page has been created and is being worked on right now. It should become active very soon and you should all be getting invites in the next week or so. It will be a great way for you to meet your fellow classmates and I will be on there to help answer any additional questions. We are currently in finals this week, but I will reach out to the class officer who is in charge of it all to see if I can get things rolling sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 1 users
The Facebook page has officially been created and you all should be getting invites in the next few days. Please feel free to private message me if you don't receive the invite soon and I will be sure to make you get added. As always please let me know if any of you have questions.

Hey guys! I am in complete shock but happy to say that I got taken off the waitlist today!!! I am beyond thrilled and excited to start this journey with you all in June Yayyy 2020!

Hey guys! I am in complete shock but happy to say that I got taken off the waitlist today!!! I am beyond thrilled and excited to start this journey with you all in June Yayyy 2020!

I was accepted to my first choice, so I gave up my spot at LLU this AM. Coincidence? Im so happy for you!!!

Congrats! See you in June!

I was accepted to my first choice, so I gave up my spot at LLU this AM. Coincidence? Im so happy for you!!!
It was fate! We both go what we wanted :highfive:Happy for you too!! Congrats! Where will you be attending?

The Facebook page has officially been created and you all should be getting invites in the next few days. Please feel free to private message me if you don't receive the invite soon and I will be sure to make you get added. As always please let me know if any of you have questions.
Hi
Is there a link to the fb page?

Anyone know if the alternative list is still moving?? I am currently #6 on the list and I'm super nervous about getting in!

Anyone know if the alternative list is still moving?? I am currently #6 on the list and I'm super nervous about getting in!
Hi, I was originally in the top 6 also and I got accepted March 15. You still have until late April so hopefully there are people still waiting to hear from other schools. BEST of LUCK!!!

Hi, I was originally in the top 6 also and I got accepted March 15. You still have until late April so hopefully there are people still waiting to hear from other schools. BEST of LUCK!!!
Okay that is a relief! I'm really hoping! Thank you! Congrats on getting in :)

On May 9th I was offered a spot off the waitlist! I am so excited to be joining the Class of 2020 :) would someone be able to add me to the Facebook group please!
Woohoo! I was offered a spot a while back as well!! So if someone could add me to the FB group too I'd appreciate it!

On May 9th I was offered a spot off the waitlist! I am so excited to be joining the Class of 2020 :) would someone be able to add me to the Facebook group please!
YAYYY Congrats!!!!! Can't wait to meet you both! did you get added to the page yet?