Program-Specific Info / Q's Loma Linda OTD 2021-2022 Cycle (apps/interviews)

smileylikeme

• Sep 15, 2021
    1. Occupational Therapist
      Hello! Just thought maybe I would start a thread for Loma Linda. I was wondering who else received an invitation to interview? Also, just wanted to create a thread for anyone who heard back already with decisions or is in the process of waiting! lets keep each other updated :)

smileylikeme

• Sep 15, 2021
      1. Occupational Therapist
        Congrats! I already had my interview and I’m just anxiously waiting for first round of decisions. I got an email yesterday saying they’re reviewing and will send out decisions Nov-Jan! Lets keep each other updated and goodluck :)

About the Ads

iLoveOT_

Nov 7, 2021
        1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
          Hi everyone! I had my interview! For mine, I was asked about 5 or 6 questions. It ended up lasting about 30 minutes and I was able to ask a lot of questions at the end! As @smileylikeme mentioned, it is like a conversation and they just want to get to know you. Good luck everyone!

About the Ads
          About the Ads

123OTgirl

Nov 8, 2021
          1. Pre-Occupational Therapy
            I’m not sure :( I had my interview in October so I feel a little discouraged. Just hoping they send out more decisions soon!i thin
            I’m not sure :( I had my interview in October so I feel a little discouraged. Just hoping they send out more decisions soon!
            Yeah I think you’re fine! Let’s just hope for the best 🙏🏽

SarahRabitoy

Oct 5, 2021
            1. Pre-Occupational Therapy
              Do you guys think they are going by
              Do you guys think they are going by last name?
              I don't think so because my last name starts with R. I think they release the first round and then see over the 14 days who accepts and then release more depending on space. I believe they only admit 40 each year.

Reactions: 1 user
              About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.