infernobutterfl

Pyro user
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 26, 2005
Status
Does any one have any experience with Loma Linda school of dentistry Post bac program?

All I know is that this program is different from their biomed. program (with a dental school as a focus). Its about 10 months long and one summer where you attend workshops along with all the socal. post bac (dental) at ucla, usc and llu. you do have to pay $5,000 for the entire program tho. Housing is provided if you live in their dorms. (meals arent, I think).

I just got accepted to the program and am keen to find out if anyone on the forums has experience or knowledge regarding the program (especially the rate of acceptance to dental school).

tdsbird2

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2008
Status
Other Health Professions Student
LLU blows...i dont know anything about the program but if you actually have a life and want to keep it dont move there...i lived there for a year and have never been happier to leave a place...if you SDA then disregard everything i just said.

Sep 16, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
Hello,

Congrats on getting into the Loma Linda Dental Post Bacc Program. I am interested in applying for it next year, but I was wondering about the program requirements. It said that you needed to have applied to dental school first and and then get rejected before you can apply to the LL post bacc program; is that true?

I haven't applied to dental school yet b/c I know that I won't get in. Do I still have to apply and get rejected (officially and have evidence that I was officially rejected) just to meet the LL post bacc dental requirement?

Could you give me some insight on your situation and how you got accepted?

Thanks so much.

robflanker

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2009
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Yay to recycling 3-year old threads....which got no attention when they were first created