Loma Linda Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Simiam

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wow my AADSAS was mailed out on the 9th and Loma Linda sent me a secondary today!! They are really quick this year! Anyone else getting secondaries already?>

Members don't see this ad.

Wow my AADSAS was mailed out on the 9th and Loma Linda sent me a secondary today!! They are really quick this year! Anyone else getting secondaries already?>

Congrats! LLU only sends out secondaries to the people that they are really interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope its true... I got one today.

All i know is Loma Linda's secondary is a pain...... so get crackin on it

It's not too bad. If you have any questions just call them because they are really nice over the phone. I've tried talking to other schools and they don't really care, but the staff at LLU are really nice.

I also received an e-mail from them requesting the supp. app.

Does anyone know if receiving secondaries is ever indicative of their interest in your app., or do they send secondaries to everybody who has applied, regardless?

secondary application is requirement for everyone that has finished application. I am pretty sure as long as the applicants meet the requirements for applying to LLU, they will receive the secondary application. Interview is what they use to show their interest on people not secondary app.

I have also received an email from them regarding secondary applications, but how is that possible? AADSAS hasn't mailed out my application yet. I understand that schools do have access to my application online as of the day I e-submitted my application. However, I thought they don't look at the online materials until they receive a printout.
Any thoughts?

I have also received an email from them regarding secondary applications, but how is that possible? AADSAS hasn't mailed out my application yet. I understand that schools do have access to my application online as of the day I e-submitted my application. However, I thought they don't look at the online materials until they receive a printout.
Any thoughts?

Same Here! even i got email from OHSU :confused:

Most schools require the 2nd app from EVERYONE, it is how they get their money and usually your photo.

This is how you tell if they are really interested in you...you get an interview request.

Just a suggestion, I would send in the application fees to every school you applied to ASAP, before they request it from you, if possible! Go to their website and see what the fee is. You can usually get their secondary app there, too. Fill it out and send the money quickly. This will get your application looked at sooner because you paid sooner, rather than waiting to get application and then sending it in at their request. Some schools don't have the 2nd app on their website, but you could probably get one from their admissions office.

Yup, i got one today from there too. Essay question 7 cracks me up.

This is the fourth one so far.... Meharry (finished), UNLV (finished), ASDOH (work in progress), and LLU.