• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Loma Linda Status???????

4815162342LoSt

10+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2007
  1. Pre-Dental
    ok I have a few questions for those that can answer....

1. How full is the upcoming class?
    2. Anyone receive rejections from Loma Linda yet?
    3. Are you on waitlist?

THANK YOU

I just interviewed there two days ago. My interview was great until the interviewer told me that the class is already full (bummer...right?) and that I would probably be put on the waitlist. She said she was sure spots would open up as time went on and that all I could do is wait. Hope this helps.

burton117

The Big Kahuna
    15+ Year Member
    Jan 7, 2004
      I just interviewed there two days ago. My interview was great until the interviewer told me that the class is already full (bummer...right?) and that I would probably be put on the waitlist. She said she was sure spots would open up as time went on and that all I could do is wait. Hope this helps.

Howdy

Congratulations on the interview! Who did you interview with?

Bummer about the class being full - any idea about how many people have put deposits down?

About the Ads
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.