Loma Linda Supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

djtiesto14

The One & Only, DJ Tiesto!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have applied to LLU, can you tell me what the letter of recommendation from a spiritual needs to say? In other words, what should I tell this spiritual leader to talk about or address in this letter in their support of me pursuing dental school at LLU?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I am guessing since LLU asks students to attend wednesday mandatory service, your spiritual leader could recommend you by saying how committed you are to the church, about your spirituality or relationship with God and how religious aspects could be a good an asset to become a dentist.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who have applied to LLU, can you tell me what the letter of recommendation from a spiritual needs to say? In other words, what should I tell this spiritual leader to talk about or address in this letter in their support of me pursuing dental school at LLU?

Thank you

I think denomination might be important for this as well. I was thinking about applying to LL because it is a Christian school. I did some further research on the 7th Day Adventists that do not at all agree with my denomination/view on Christianity (this was awhile ago, don't really remember what all there was). It might be helpful to address some of the points mentioned by Laughing Gas above, but you'll definitely want to do some of your own research if you aren't already a 7DA.

Best of luck!

I am guessing since LLU asks students to attend wednesday mandatory service, your spiritual leader could recommend you by saying how committed you are to the church, about your spirituality or relationship with God and how religious aspects could be a good an asset to become a dentist.
Do you know how the religious leader should open/close the LOR. My evaluator asked on how he should start the letter (with a to whom it may concern OR Dear....) and should he close with (Sincerely.. OR something else).

Thanks

Do you know how the religious leader should open/close the LOR. My evaluator asked on how he should start the letter (with a to whom it may concern OR Dear....) and should he close with (Sincerely.. OR something else).

Thanks

Dear Sir or Madam: works too