Loma Linda U secondary application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ohbohkman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got an email last week from LLU's dental school asking me to log onto their school's website to fill out a secondary application form.

There are 7 personal statement questions (wow!) to answer and an observation hour form that I have to fill out. This is one rigorous 2nd-ary application!! :eek:

Rather than mailing this personal statement in, they require all applicants to upload it to their website, as well as our photos. Very different this year.

Anybody in the same boat??

Members don't see this ad.

yes i agree, their 2ndary is long and the questions are personal, alcohol usage, drugs, religion just to name a few, but just be honest, i doubt if you say that you have never used alcohol they will believe you, but be honest and if you have drank on occassions say it, other than that yep its one of those long ones

its a seventh day adventist private school thought i mention it

Hey guys,

I got an email last week from LLU's dental school asking me to log onto their school's website to fill out a secondary application form.

There are 7 personal statement questions (wow!) to answer and an observation hour form that I have to fill out. This is one rigorous 2nd-ary application!! :eek:

Rather than mailing this personal statement in, they require all applicants to upload it to their website, as well as our photos. Very different this year.

Anybody in the same boat??
yay congrats on getting one! not many do.. u mind posting ur stats? and when u submitted ur aplication? i'm waiting for them too..

Members don't see this ad :)
when i got my secondary i called LLU with a random question. while talking to them I was informed that this year all applicants were getting the supplemental stuff. at least that is what the plan was a month and a half back.

Well, they must have really not liked me because I got a rejection letter already from LLU. :( They hadn't received my recommendation letters yet, so they didn't even bother waiting for them. I didn't think my numbers were that bad, but maybe I was wrong. It worries me for the other schools...

when i got my secondary i called LLU with a random question. while talking to them I was informed that this year all applicants were getting the supplemental stuff. at least that is what the plan was a month and a half back.

No not really. I know some people who got rejection letters already.

They don't give out secondary applications to all applicants to LLU.

Only selected people. But this year is different, as I heard, they send out an email with a link to log into your secondary application account.