artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anybody received interview invites from LLU and would please share stats/dates of submission? Thanks so much in advance.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anybody received interview invites from LLU and would please share stats/dates of submission? Thanks so much in advance.
Interview #1
School: LLU
Notification date: Late July
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: Early June
Application complete date: Late June
GPA (science, overall): 3.35, 3.44
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading any section below a 17): 22/22/22/21, no
Dates available OR your interview date: Early August
Method of interview: In person

Reactions: 1 users
Awesome congratulations!! Would you mind posting your stats/completion date? Thank you so much!
School: Loma Linda
Notification date: 9/15
Method of notification: Email
Residency: in-state (CA)
AADSAS mail-out date: early June
Application complete date: late June
GPA (science, overall): 3.5, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/Reading/PAT/any section below a 17): 22/22/25/23/No
Method of interview: Virtual or in-person

Anyone having trouble scheduling the interview? I have called and emailed admissions and haven't been able to get ahold of anyone since my invite.

Interview #4
School: llu
Notification date: 9/27
Method of notification: Email, then call to scheduole
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/29
Application complete date: 7/1
GPA (science, overall): 3.40, 3.40
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/22/19/ no
Dates available OR your interview date: my date 10/1. various dates available.
Method of interview: Virtual or in person

Anyone having trouble scheduling the interview? I have called and emailed admissions and haven't been able to get ahold of anyone since my invite.
same here. My interview is now and they haven't sent me my Zoom ID yet.

has anyone got rejected by now? I have. I think I wrote about my church and my church activity too strongly when asked about spirituality on the secondary application. If this week is the week LLU is notifying their rejection, then I am just one of the applicants who didn't make it to the next step.

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone got rejected by now? I have. I think I wrote about my church and my church activity too strongly when asked about spirituality on the secondary application. If this week is the week LLU is notifying their rejection, then I am just one of the applicants who didn't make it to the next step.
I'm sorry to hear that, I am sure other schools will give you a shot! How did they notify you and do you mind sharing your approximate stats?

I'm sorry to hear that, I am sure other schools will give you a shot! How did they notify you and do you mind sharing your approximate stats?
AA 19, GPA 4.00 (prereqs only at community college and master's degree with 3.91 GPA), they just sent me a short email.

Last edited:
I have

Interview #4
School: llu
Notification date: 9/27
Method of notification: Email, then call to scheduole
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/29
Application complete date: 7/1
GPA (science, overall): 3.40, 3.40
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/22/19/ no
Dates available OR your interview date: my date 10/1. various dates available.
Method of interview: Virtual or in person
silly question but did you get this from an official site or just copy and pasted from other posters? Thank you!

Me too.. Is it usually this hard to get a hold of them? :'( How long did it take you to schedule the interview? and does anyone know what time is the best time to contact them? When does the admission office open? It has been 5 days since my invite (including weekends so more like 3 days in business days but still) and I'm getting kind of worried

Did anyone else have the status of their application change from "Invited for Interview" after they finished the interview to "Received/Application Complete" and after couple of weeks, the status changed again to "Received/Under Review"?

Yeah - has anyone else heard from loma linda after dec 1? It’s been pretty quiet for the most part

Does anyone know if a facebook group have been created for the class of 2026? I was accepted on the 1st of Dec and can't wait to attend!

Has anyone received a recent interview invite? Or know the number of accepted students?

Did anyone else receive a financial aid email? I thought it’s odd since I haven’t interviewed at LLU and other schools haven’t sent this.

Got into LLU recently, and see that this thread is pretty quiet, did anyone else get in recently? Is there a group for admitted students yet? Just want to connect with some other students.

Got into LLU recently, and see that this thread is pretty quiet, did anyone else get in recently? Is there a group for admitted students yet? Just want to connect with some other students.
For anyone looking for the Facebook group, search up "Loma Linda University School of Dentistry DDS Class of 2026".