Program-Specific Info / Q's Loma Linda University (LLU) Waitlist 2020-2021 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ot.forever

Reaction score
Hello, made this forum to keep each other updated ! Stay hopeful everyone~

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello. Have you been waitlisted? I emailed them two weeks ago and they told me I would hear back by the end of last week. However, I didn't hear back and now I don't know what to do. This wait is killing me.

Hello. Have you been waitlisted? I emailed them two weeks ago and they told me I would hear back by the end of last week. However, I didn't hear back and now I don't know what to do. This wait is killing me.
Have you tried calling? I’d call the number on the LLU application portal if email is too slow (909) 558- 4599 . Have you checked your application status via Login ? Hope that helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait, really?! Yes, I got an email that I’ve been waitlisted. Have you checked your spam folder? I think there is a delay and I would recommend emailing them again.

Have you tried calling? I’d call the number on the LLU application portal if email is too slow (909) 558- 4599 . Have you checked your application status via Login ? Hope that helps!
Thank you for your response. I have not called, just emailed. Leilani is quick to reply. I last reached out two weeks ago and that's when she told me I would get a response by last week. I will go ahead and call tomorrow. I logged in and it doesn't say anything. It just says application received. I think my best bet is to give them a call. Thank you again for your suggestions.

Wait, really?! Yes, I got an email that I’ve been waitlisted. Have you checked your spam folder? I think there is a delay and I would recommend emailing them again.
Yes. I checked every folder and nothing. This is giving me so much anxiety. Have you asked where you stand on the waitlist? I was waitlisted for another school last year. I waited not knowing where I landed on the waitlist, only to get an email the day before class started saying, sorry, but you didn't get in. I thought to myself, yeah, I figured.

I'm wishing you the best of luck and hoping you are on the top of the waitlist.

Yes. I checked every folder and nothing. This is giving me so much anxiety. Have you asked where you stand on the waitlist? I was waitlisted for another school last year. I waited not knowing where I landed on the waitlist, only to get an email the day before class started saying, sorry, but you didn't get in. I thought to myself, yeah, I figured.

I'm wishing you the best of luck and hoping you are on the top of the waitlist.
Hello! I totally understand ! They do not notify us the the ranking, so I guess we gotta wait and see. Thank you very much! You too, I hope you get in this cycle!

Waitlist means a step closer. They haven't shut the doors on you :) it makes me wonder if they would let you know where you land on the list if asked. I had asked the other school a little too late. They told me I was number 15 on their waitlist. I'm like, oh gosh, I would have saved myself from all that anxiety if I knew earlier.

Thank you so much! It means a lot!

Waitlist means a step closer. They haven't shut the doors on you :) it makes me wonder if they would let you know where you land on the list if asked. I had asked the other school a little too late. They told me I was number 15 on their waitlist. I'm like, oh gosh, I would have saved myself from all that anxiety if I knew earlier.

Thank you so much! It means a lot!
I literally just got an email that I was placed on the waitlist. You should try checking your email again! I'm bummed that they don't let us know our ranking because it's difficult to make decisions with schools that accepted you already...

I literally just got an email that I was placed on the waitlist. You should try checking your email again! I'm bummed that they don't let us know our ranking because it's difficult to make decisions with schools that accepted you already...
You just got the email now? No way, it's pretty late! Yes, it is a bummer that we don't know where we land on the waitlist. I check it again just now, nothing :(

Hello, congrats! <3

• Care