Loma Linda University Schools of Pharmacy Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iamjav

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone apply and hear back from them? I submitted the application in October and haven't heard anything from them. Anyone in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you submit your supplemental application? I turned in my app in late September and got thier supplemental application like a month after. Then interview 2 weeks ago

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, I submitted the supplemental application in November. Congrats on the interview! How was it? If you don't mind me asking.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you!
It's pretty chill, one on one interview and you can pick your own interview date. It's the most relax one that I've been too. I hope I will get back from them soon before I put down deposit for northstate

Anybody hear back for january interview dates yet?

They will call and give you choice of mon-fri 8-12 or 1-4. You pick your own appointment. No specific dates

They will call and give you choice of mon-fri 8-12 or 1-4. You pick your own appointment. No specific dates
I know you already got your interview but do you know anyone who has gotten an interview for January? Thank you!

Thank you!
It's pretty chill, one on one interview and you can pick your own interview date. It's the most relax one that I've been too. I hope I will get back from them soon before I put down deposit for northstate
Wow! Congrats on your acceptance to Northstate! Good luck!! and thanks for the information, I really appreciate it!

I know you already got your interview but do you know anyone who has gotten an interview for January? Thank you!
Unfortunately I dont know anyone. My lab partner submitted his app like a month after mine (i had to keep reminding him lol) and he didn't heard anything from them about the interview. They just contacted him for some clarification of LORs. Hopefully we all get in :)

Unfortunately I dont know anyone. My lab partner submitted his app like a month after mine (i had to keep reminding him lol) and he didn't heard anything from them about the interview. They just contacted him for some clarification of LORs. Hopefully we all get in :)
I would be ecstatic if we all did. Gotta keep praying!

I got accepted this afternoon!!!!!! im gonna go here for sure!! :)
good luck to everyone. so excited to see you

Reactions: 3 users
I got accepted this afternoon!!!!!! im gonna go here for sure!! :)
good luck to everyone. so excited to see you
Congrats!!! I'm really happy for you! I hope I'll get the opportunity to join you :)

Thank you!
FYI, My friend got an interview for this Thursday, which he turned in his app a month after me. So hopefully you will get one soon and i think they also based on your stats to determine when you have interview (good stat= early interview, or at least they do it at uop)

Members don't see this ad :)
I receive invite from all the cali schools include ucsf, ucsd as well as USC. However, I did not receive an interview from loma linda.........I have no idea why. maybe due to my spiritual leader recommendation.

Hey there, I had my interview last Monday and heard of my acceptance yesterday afternoon. Any news??

Hey there, I had my interview last Monday and heard of my acceptance yesterday afternoon. Any news??
Congrats!!! no i still haven't heard from them unfortunately. Starting to stress out a little.

JUST got my interview invite this morning via phone call!! I'm scheduled for next Monday morning!! I am so happy, I'm bouncing off the walls. :soexcited:

I was starting to really worry about getting a rejection. The fact is, I did receive a late interview invite, but that just goes to show that Loma Linda is still calling people! Don't stress out too much, keep prayin'. I hope everyone waiting will get an answer soon.

Tuition alone $45000 a year, lol. My 6 year PharmD plus Bachelors was $70000 TOTAL and I thought that was a ripoff

Is there a Facebook Group started for Loma Linda School of Pharmacy, Class of 2020 yet??

Is there a Facebook Group started for Loma Linda School of Pharmacy, Class of 2020 yet??
I couldn't find one. Is there any female looking for roommates? I plan to live on campus. Where do you guys plan to live?

Hello everyone! I was in their Alternate list and I just got accepted a few days ago. Based on past forums, they review and accept some of the students in their Alternate list during the 2nd and 3rd week of April and late May.
Good luck to everyone! also, I believe it is rather best to make a Facebook Group for Class of 2020 at a later date (September), but that's just my opinion.

Hello everyone! I was in their Alternate list and I just got accepted a few days ago. Based on past forums, they review and accept some of the students in their Alternate list during the 2nd and 3rd week of April and late May.
Good luck to everyone! also, I believe it is rather best to make a Facebook Group for Class of 2020 at a later date (September), but that's just my opinion.
I think we should make it early so that people can find roommates and housing from now

I think we should make it early so that people can find roommates and housing from now
I agree, but I also think we need it approved by LLUSP Admins first. I've noticed there's no fb group for Class of 2019.

I really want to get into Loma..but I have a low gpa.
Graduating this year with ~2.8 in biology, pharmcas yet to be determined
1.5 years of research experience, 6 months of mentorship volunteer, and ~3 months working in retail pharmacy...
Should I just take the PCAT and apply to non-cali schools?
Reality check would be nice. Thanks

I really want to get into Loma..but I have a low gpa.
Graduating this year with ~2.8 in biology, pharmcas yet to be determined
1.5 years of research experience, 6 months of mentorship volunteer, and ~3 months working in retail pharmacy...
Should I just take the PCAT and apply to non-cali schools?
Reality check would be nice. Thanks

Reality check: you will not be accepted nor reviewed by the higher cali pharm schools such as UCSF, and UCSD.
But based on your experiences, volunteers, and assuming you've gotten p.tech license (if not, it is still okay), I think you have a good chance at Loma Linda, and other pharm schools.
Experiences matters, so give it a try, it doesn't hurt at all.
Yes, take PCAT and take chances on non-cali schools.

Thank you!
i am applying this year can tell me more about ur experience with the interview do they have writing section . Also, can u tell us what is your gpa, pcat scores, and experience.

i am applying this year can tell me more about ur experience with the interview do they have writing section . Also, can u tell us what is your gpa, pcat scores, and experience.

this thread was started over 4 years ago and died.

If you wish to start a new one, go to the school specific subforum under pre-pharmacy and post your thread there.