1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Loma Linda University secondary application

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by laxboi33, Jul 30, 2011.

1. laxboi33

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Loma Linda's secondary application comes with a series of questions such as:

Essay Questions

The following questions must be answered and included with your supplemental application. Limit each question to 150 words.

• What distinctive aspects of LLU School of Dentistry are particularly meaningful to you?

• What personal attributes make you a desirable applicant at Loma Linda University?

• Please describe experiences you have had in a dental setting (i.e. working, volunteering, observing, etc.)

• Write the details of your spiritual origins and development.

Do they want these questions answered in essay format? Or do they want you to send it in question/answer format? Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lemoncurry

lemoncurry tequila mockingbird
    Administrator Dentist 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    essay format

4. drhygiene

wait I'm sorry I'm confused...you mean include all these in one big essay?? I think its question/answer format b/c there is a specific word limit for each one.

5. lemoncurry

lemoncurry tequila mockingbird
    Administrator Dentist 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    I'm sorry, I didn't understand completely. Answer each question individually with its own short essay. No need to write one long essay encompassing all the answers.