1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Loma Linda University secondary application

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by laxboi33, Jul 30, 2011.

1. laxboi33

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Loma Linda's secondary application comes with a series of questions such as:

Essay Questions

The following questions must be answered and included with your supplemental application. Limit each question to 150 words.

• What distinctive aspects of LLU School of Dentistry are particularly meaningful to you?

• What personal attributes make you a desirable applicant at Loma Linda University?

• Please describe experiences you have had in a dental setting (i.e. working, volunteering, observing, etc.)

• Write the details of your spiritual origins and development.

Do they want these questions answered in essay format? Or do they want you to send it in question/answer format? Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lemoncurry

lemoncurry tequila mockingbird
    Administrator Dentist 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    essay format

4. drhygiene

wait I'm sorry I'm confused...you mean include all these in one big essay?? I think its question/answer format b/c there is a specific word limit for each one.

5. lemoncurry

lemoncurry tequila mockingbird
    Administrator Dentist 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    I'm sorry, I didn't understand completely. Answer each question individually with its own short essay. No need to write one long essay encompassing all the answers.