Loma Linda Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bandzharian

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been waitlisted in loma linda since the beginning of March. Has anybody else been waitlisted? And if so, have you heard any responses from the school of dentistry? I really want to attend Loma Linda so I have been awaiting patiently for a positive response...

Members don't see this ad.

I was in your shoes last year, they were my first choice, and I was a bit irritated how LLU does their waitlists. I'm fine with them telling you that they won't tell you your exact number, but they wouldn't even tell me if I was in the top or bottom half of the list. On top of that, they never even sent me anything after the wait list notice, and now I'm almost done with my first year of dental school at Pitt. I got an email back in August, and I really got my hopes up, but turned out it was some silly automated email sent from their secondary application site about nothing in particular.

Don't lose hope though, people do get in off the wait list. Good luck!

if you are truly interested in LLU, you might want to know that you are pushed all the way up to the top of the admit list for the next year, if you are waitlisted. so if you dont get in this cycle, at least you know that you have a very very good chance of getting in the next cycle.

I interviewed last summer and still haven't heard anything....
When did you get waitlisted? Is the waitilist completed?
Also, has anyone been rejected yet post interview?