Loma linda?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tatadds

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
No updates on loma linda, no posted acceptances or "what did you recieve today" info. Does anyone know whats going on with them? Im waiting and waiting.....and waiting:D

Members don't see this ad.

I have been waiting too! and still haven't heard from them either!

Yip me too. I interviewed 12/17. Last I heard, about a week ago, my file hasn't been reviewed yet. At least I'm not alone.
:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah but at least you interviewed. i havent heard a thing since the secondary.

same here...sucks to be us...:mad:

i just got a rejection letter today...so now it just sucks to be me...:p

man... that sucks dude... i bet you are not adventist.

nope i'm not...but i am a christian. i've heard that loma linda likes to accept SDAs along with koreans (i dont know why)...and i'm neither. but that's just something i've heard. oh well...it's all good...

p.s. btw, the thing about SDAs and koreans...i'm not saying that that's why i was rejected...:cool:

Linda Loma favors Koreans? That's kinda weird.. Maybe I should have applied there.. haha

Hey, busdriver...
Maybe you are right.
I am a korean and sda, and got accepted to loma linda. I saw many koreans in loma linda in my intervew too. However don't think that loma linda accept any korean or sda. I have science and culmulative GPA little bit over 3.3 with 23 DAT(24 academic/22 pat). I know my stat is not the best, but it was good enough to get accepted to 8 other schools. I"m pretty sure other koreans who got accepted to loma linda have similar stat. Please give us some credit. and please don't give me a impression that i got accpeted only becuase i'm korean and sda.

don't worry, i'm not trying to bring down SDA's, koreans or even loma linda...i was just saying that that's what i heard. i can't remember exactly where though...but yeah, i wasn't trying to offend anyone or be rude. i actually have a cum gpa of 3.3 (but my sci gpa is 3.1) and my dat is 25 AA/ 21 PAT. so i'm not sure how they go about admissions...i didn't even get an interview...so yeah...i'm thinking it might have been my LOR's...

wow... your stat is almost same as mine.
hmm.. maybe loma linda do favor koreans and SDAs.
Did you get in any other school?

yeah...i got into bu, nyu, tufts, and columbia and a handful of other interview invites which includes ucla, upenn, and ucsf...so that's why i was a little surprised about loma linda...it's too bad too cuz i really want to stay in cali.