Loma Linda?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Don

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long did it take for Loma linda to get back to you regarding an interview after the submission of your secondary? it's been like 6 weeks already and nothing...

Members don't see this ad.

I got my secondary for Loma Linda in mid-Nov. They got back to me about an interview in early Jan. and I interviewed within a couple of weeks. Total time was about 7 weeks or so. Good luck with your app and post if good news comes up. Loma Linda is awesome!

thank you for the response orestes...I guess I should be hearing from them soon. My application went under review Jan 3rd (I got the post card saying that my letters of rec were received that date)...please God let this one be on of the lucky ones!!!!

I do not remember the exact time, but it took a while. I submitted the secondary in August or Sept.

My AMCAS was verified 3 months after I submitted it and I just was notified of an interview at LLU at the beginning of Feb. or late January.