Loma Linda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leokdds

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Any news from LLU yet?

Members don't see this ad.

According to a post on fb, their bench test is scheduled for Aug 25 this year....

Members don't see this ad :)
According to a post on fb, their bench test is scheduled for Aug 25 this year....
Wow, when they supposed to send IV than? If people live outside the US it might be kind a challenge to schedule the trip, especially during the tourist season(

Wow, when they supposed to send IV than? If people live outside the US it might be kind a challenge to schedule the trip, especially during the tourist season(
I don't know..... Last year, their bench test was scheduled for August 18.....

According to my info they should have started their invitations last week. I'm a little nervous.

I know there test date is scheduled for aug 24

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I got an email stating I'm in alternate for aug 24??

Did u get it today? When did u receive application completion email?

Is Aug 24th the only batch? Does anyone know how many they invited last year?

Hey did they started sending invites?

Yeah, me too for Aug 24. Could any one please tell me what LLU are going to test us. On which tooth, topics..........

i got one too. Any idea how many have they invited

Reactions: 1 user
are they sending rejections too? or is it like they are sending invites in one go ....whover did not get invite today should consider themselves rejected?

When did u apply? check your spam too. Thy invite everyone as far as i know

Did not receive anything from Loma Linda, except a spam e-mail ! Is there anyone who is in the same boat, having nothing ( neither rejection nor invitation ).

I called LLU and they said if you have applied, you will get an email either acceptance or rejection. If you have not got an email that mean we have not decided anything about your application yet.

About everyone being called: I have heard people getting rejections. So they are not calling everyone this year

Any female willing to share hotel accommodation , please let me know...

Does anyone have any idea about what they ask to do in bench test?

Anybody males wants to share accommodation ?

hey guys i have got nothing. What does it mean?
And I read inprevious post are they calling everyone for interview?

Any female willing to share hotel , please let me know....

One day bench test prep course esp for Loma Linda added to our schedule for August on 13 august. Dont go unprepared because only people who do well in the bench test get called back for the interview the next day. Call today 408-934-0693. First come first serve. go to website www.thedrtools.com to buy instruments.

I have got nothing. Neither acceptance and rejection

I think the people who haven't got anything like me need to wait...I had called LLU and Cindy told me that they are still deciding and we may hear something by end of the day....lets hope for the best

I think the people who haven't got anything like me need to wait...I had called LLU and Cindy told me that they are still deciding and we may hear something by end of the day....lets hope for the best

Hey Dddsmiracle, when did you receive your application completion email from LLU?

hi everyone, i have bench test on August of 24th.. anyone else?!

do you know anything about it? like most common cases... and how should we be dressed?
tnx

Hi everyone , looking for male to share room for Loma Linda Bench Test..Thanks --

Hello everyone, does anyone have any idea what the bench exam is going to be like? thank you!

Any female wants to share hotel room for 23th Auguat for LLU? Let me know soon.

Alternate list for IV ? is this true ? Did anyone recieve mail like that ? what does it says ?

Any idea where everyone is planning to stay for LLU interview. There's only 1 hotel close to LLU but there is no eating place close to that hotel.