• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

S

svalenzuela02p

"O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever." psalms 136:1

Needless to say I made it into medical school. I got the call this morning. I was soooo happy I cried =))))):D

About the Ads

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2003
Status (Visible)
Congrats sval. :)

Unfortunately, I didn't get a call. I guess that means waitlist or rejection for me. Oh well...

TTSD

Sexually Deprived
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2003
Outside your orifice
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by svalenzuela02p
"O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever." psalms 136:1

Needless to say I made it into medical school. I got the call this morning. I was soooo happy I cried =))))):D

Congratulations! The dental students there are HOT!

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
'Eaterville
Status (Visible)
svalenz,
Congrats on such a wondeful acheivement!! How awesome do you feel right now!?!

Slick,
Keep hope alive. It aint over till its over!

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2003
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by AlreadyInDebt

Slick,
Keep hope alive. It aint over till its over!
Yea I know. But something tells me it's going to be a waitlist or rejection. Did you get a call AID?

Rippey

Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2003
atlanta
Status (Visible)
damn... one less spot available for me...

just kidding :)

congrats sval!! :clap: :clap: LLU is an awesome school!

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
congrats on loma linda!

now you get to go to a cali school! california love....

and slick...one person getting in does not mean that you didnt. keep faith. thats especially relevant in this case.

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2003
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by jlee9531
and slick...one person getting in does not mean that you didnt. keep faith. thats especially relevant in this case.
True. They probably passed my file up so maybe when they get to it again I'll hear something.

TTSD

Sexually Deprived
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2003
Outside your orifice
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by Slickness
True. They probably passed my file up so maybe when they get to it again I'll hear something.

How much did you put into the offering plate that last time you were there??

About the Ads

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2003
Status (Visible)
It's monday... no call. I guess this is a waitlist situation since it's March 15th. Here's to waiting!
I didn't get a call either. They forgot about us non-SDAs. :(

S

svalenzuela02p

I found out that they only have only one more interview group and then they will interview for waitlist...

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2003
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by svalenzuela02p
I found out that they only have only one more interview group and then they will interview for waitlist...
Thanks sval. So do you know if they've accepted enough people equal to their class size. Also, do you know if for the rest of us that are still waiting if they have reviewed us and passed us up?

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
'Eaterville
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by Slickness
Thanks sval. So do you know if they've accepted enough people equal to their class size. Also, do you know if for the rest of us that are still waiting if they have reviewed us and passed us up?

Or maybe... when did svalenz interview? That may help too...If it was way before us, they may be behind a little.

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2003
Status (Visible)
Or maybe... when did svalenz interview? That may help too...If it was way before us, they may be behind a little.
Sval interviewed a couple of days after you did I think on 2/17 or so. Thus, it is strange we haven't heard yet.

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2003
Status (Visible)
Well someone who interviewed at LLU just pmed me and what he said makes sense. We may all probably be on an unofficial waitlist. That is, they reviewed our files and passed us up. Next month when they review us again, they may choose to make a decision. Then, if they want, they may actually officially waitlist us.

Personally, I'd rather be officially waitlisted instead of waiting without knowing the truth.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.