• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
S

svalenzuela02p

"O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever." psalms 136:1

Needless to say I made it into medical school. I got the call this morning. I was soooo happy I cried =))))):D

About the Ads

docjolly

On Cloud Nine, Once Again
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2004
The Empire State
Status
Attending Physician
Praise be to God!!!

Congratulations on your acceptance :)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2003
Visit site
Status
Congrats sval. :)

Unfortunately, I didn't get a call. I guess that means waitlist or rejection for me. Oh well...

TTSD

Sexually Deprived
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2003
Outside your orifice
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by svalenzuela02p
"O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever." psalms 136:1

Needless to say I made it into medical school. I got the call this morning. I was soooo happy I cried =))))):D
Congratulations! The dental students there are HOT!

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2003
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by AlreadyInDebt

Slick,
Keep hope alive. It aint over till its over!
Yea I know. But something tells me it's going to be a waitlist or rejection. Did you get a call AID?

Rippey

Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2003
atlanta
Visit site
Status
damn... one less spot available for me...

just kidding :)

congrats sval!! :clap: :clap: LLU is an awesome school!

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status
Attending Physician
congrats on loma linda!

now you get to go to a cali school! california love....

and slick...one person getting in does not mean that you didnt. keep faith. thats especially relevant in this case.

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2003
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by jlee9531
and slick...one person getting in does not mean that you didnt. keep faith. thats especially relevant in this case.
True. They probably passed my file up so maybe when they get to it again I'll hear something.

TTSD

Sexually Deprived
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2003
Outside your orifice
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Slickness
True. They probably passed my file up so maybe when they get to it again I'll hear something.
How much did you put into the offering plate that last time you were there??

About the Ads
S

svalenzuela02p

I have faith in you guys, may be she will make more calls on monday???

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2003
Visit site
Status
It's monday... no call. I guess this is a waitlist situation since it's March 15th. Here's to waiting!
I didn't get a call either. They forgot about us non-SDAs. :(

S

svalenzuela02p

I found out that they only have only one more interview group and then they will interview for waitlist...

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2003
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by svalenzuela02p
I found out that they only have only one more interview group and then they will interview for waitlist...
Thanks sval. So do you know if they've accepted enough people equal to their class size. Also, do you know if for the rest of us that are still waiting if they have reviewed us and passed us up?

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
'Eaterville
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Slickness
Thanks sval. So do you know if they've accepted enough people equal to their class size. Also, do you know if for the rest of us that are still waiting if they have reviewed us and passed us up?
Or maybe... when did svalenz interview? That may help too...If it was way before us, they may be behind a little.

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2003
Visit site
Status
Or maybe... when did svalenz interview? That may help too...If it was way before us, they may be behind a little.
Sval interviewed a couple of days after you did I think on 2/17 or so. Thus, it is strange we haven't heard yet.

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2003
Visit site
Status
Well someone who interviewed at LLU just pmed me and what he said makes sense. We may all probably be on an unofficial waitlist. That is, they reviewed our files and passed us up. Next month when they review us again, they may choose to make a decision. Then, if they want, they may actually officially waitlist us.

Personally, I'd rather be officially waitlisted instead of waiting without knowing the truth.

About the Ads