Loma Linda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wannabePharmD11

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I submitted my application to Loma Linda more than two weeks ago. I know its too early for a possible interview invite. I was just wondering if anyone received one recently?

If anyone can give me some insight about this school, please pm me or post a response on the forum. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't recieved any information and I submitted my supplemental back in August...?

Hi, I submitted my application to Loma Linda more than two weeks ago. I know its too early for a possible interview invite. I was just wondering if anyone received one recently?

If anyone can give me some insight about this school, please pm me or post a response on the forum. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

I haven't recieved any information and I submitted my supplemental back in August...?

Hi Jlpolla, dumb question for you. Is the supplemental application your refering to in addition to the online application?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
last application cycle they were pretty behind on getting interview invites out since i believe they only have two people that go through all the applications. for their normal applicant pool, interviews were sent out in march (!!! - i already had acceptances by this time) - i forget when interview requests were sent out for early applicant pool, but i don't think it was very much earlier than this. i got my interview via email:

Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:37:22 -0800 [03/21/2006 06:37:22 PM PST]
Subject: Interview Invitation

I am writing to invite you in for an interview for our pharmacy program
here at Loma Linda University. Please call me at 909-558-7826 to
schedule your interview. Have a great day!

Regards,

Brian P. Foxworth
Office of Admissions
School of Pharmacy
Loma Linda University
[email protected]
(909)-558-1300

In the essay instructions it has four topics and it says "limit your responses to one page." Is that one page per response (4 pages total) or does it mean four responses on one page (one page total). The only reason I ask is Western's Supplemental had like 10 questions on three pages and didnt want you going beyond their formatted space to answer each question.

In the essay instructions it has four topics and it says "limit your responses to one page." Is that one page per response (4 pages total) or does it mean four responses on one page (one page total). The only reason I ask is Western's Supplemental had like 10 questions on three pages and didnt want you going beyond their formatted space to answer each question.

I had the same question so I e-mailed them. They said 1 page total for all questions, and single spaced.