loma linda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KatieJune

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anyone give me the essay questions for the loma linda secondary? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

are u required to send official transcripts to them as part of secondary? i think it's ridiculous if u do since amcas already verified it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, you have to send a transcript. Just another hoop to jump through.

You only need to send them transcripts for classes that you have completed since you turned in your AMCAS application.

From the instructions...

It is your responsibility to provide our office with official transcripts for all course work attempted after completing your AMCAS application.

CABRUEN is correct. I interviewed there last year without sending them a copy of my transcripts.

Do you have to be religious to get into Loma Linda??? I know it probably helps, I'm not religious though, I'd call myself agnostic.........but I have pretty conservative moral values, beliefts, principles and tried to play that out in my secondary. Just wondering.......

Jetson

It doesn't probably help. It definitely helps. The bigger question than could you get in there is would you be happy. The vast majority of the students, if not all of them currently, are staunchly religious. Courses do come from a Christian perspective and chapel services are required weekly. That said, I personally believe it quite unlikely you'd get in. Some others may disagree.

Originally posted by none
It doesn't probably help. It definitely helps. The bigger question than could you get in there is would you be happy. The vast majority of the students, if not all of them currently, are staunchly religious. Courses do come from a Christian perspective and chapel services are required weekly. That said, I personally believe it quite unlikely you'd get in. Some others may disagree.

You're also not allowed to drink or smoke? That was said in another thread, at least. I don't have a problem with the latter, but after those exams, a lot of people want to hit the bars...

yeah... i bet the dichotomoy there could be interesting in release of stress... i bet people just go at it.
p

And pretty much the whole town shuts down Friday night to Saturday night, from what I understand (the whole Seventh Day Adventist thing)...

None is really on target. Ask yourself if you'd be happy in such an environment.