Yogi Bear

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2001
Visit site
Status (Visible)
are u required to send official transcripts to them as part of secondary? i think it's ridiculous if u do since amcas already verified it.

About the Ads

cabruen

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 23, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
www.bruen.org
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
You only need to send them transcripts for classes that you have completed since you turned in your AMCAS application.

From the instructions...

It is your responsibility to provide our office with official transcripts for all course work attempted after completing your AMCAS application.

Jet915

Shi*ter's Rule
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2002
Jacksonville, NC
www.naturesamerica.com
Status (Visible)
Do you have to be religious to get into Loma Linda??? I know it probably helps, I'm not religious though, I'd call myself agnostic.........but I have pretty conservative moral values, beliefts, principles and tried to play that out in my secondary. Just wondering.......

Jetson

none

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2001
Visit site
Status (Visible)
It doesn't probably help. It definitely helps. The bigger question than could you get in there is would you be happy. The vast majority of the students, if not all of them currently, are staunchly religious. Courses do come from a Christian perspective and chapel services are required weekly. That said, I personally believe it quite unlikely you'd get in. Some others may disagree.

Random Access

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by none
It doesn't probably help. It definitely helps. The bigger question than could you get in there is would you be happy. The vast majority of the students, if not all of them currently, are staunchly religious. Courses do come from a Christian perspective and chapel services are required weekly. That said, I personally believe it quite unlikely you'd get in. Some others may disagree.

You're also not allowed to drink or smoke? That was said in another thread, at least. I don't have a problem with the latter, but after those exams, a lot of people want to hit the bars...

tedstriker

wicked retahhded
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2002
Luv that dirty water
www.bostonbruins.com
Status (Visible)
And pretty much the whole town shuts down Friday night to Saturday night, from what I understand (the whole Seventh Day Adventist thing)...

None is really on target. Ask yourself if you'd be happy in such an environment.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads