Yogi Bear

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2001
Visit site
Status
are u required to send official transcripts to them as part of secondary? i think it's ridiculous if u do since amcas already verified it.

About the Ads

PrincessCKNY

Crown Royal Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2002
Philly
Visit site
Status
Yes, you have to send a transcript. Just another hoop to jump through.

cabruen

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 23, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
www.bruen.org
Status
Resident [Any Field]
You only need to send them transcripts for classes that you have completed since you turned in your AMCAS application.

From the instructions...

It is your responsibility to provide our office with official transcripts for all course work attempted after completing your AMCAS application.

UCLAMAN

Air Jordan Collector
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2002
Corona, CA
Visit site
Status
CABRUEN is correct. I interviewed there last year without sending them a copy of my transcripts.

Jet915

Shi*ter's Rule
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2002
Jacksonville, NC
www.naturesamerica.com
Status
Do you have to be religious to get into Loma Linda??? I know it probably helps, I'm not religious though, I'd call myself agnostic.........but I have pretty conservative moral values, beliefts, principles and tried to play that out in my secondary. Just wondering.......

Jetson

none

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2001
Visit site
Status
It doesn't probably help. It definitely helps. The bigger question than could you get in there is would you be happy. The vast majority of the students, if not all of them currently, are staunchly religious. Courses do come from a Christian perspective and chapel services are required weekly. That said, I personally believe it quite unlikely you'd get in. Some others may disagree.

Random Access

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by none
It doesn't probably help. It definitely helps. The bigger question than could you get in there is would you be happy. The vast majority of the students, if not all of them currently, are staunchly religious. Courses do come from a Christian perspective and chapel services are required weekly. That said, I personally believe it quite unlikely you'd get in. Some others may disagree.
You're also not allowed to drink or smoke? That was said in another thread, at least. I don't have a problem with the latter, but after those exams, a lot of people want to hit the bars...

poloace

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2001
NY,NY
Visit site
Status
yeah... i bet the dichotomoy there could be interesting in release of stress... i bet people just go at it.
p

tedstriker

wicked retahhded
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2002
Luv that dirty water
www.bostonbruins.com
Status
And pretty much the whole town shuts down Friday night to Saturday night, from what I understand (the whole Seventh Day Adventist thing)...

None is really on target. Ask yourself if you'd be happy in such an environment.

About the Ads