loma linda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Two more days to go, how is everyone doing?

Members don't see this ad.

My "personal opinion", this is something minor compared to other criteria, but if you can do it "right", it would be nice.

One more thing, don't press too much on the teeth when going "dry" high speed, tooth might burn a little and become brown in the area of friction.

Do you know if they'll let us use matrices? Someone told me she called the school and they said we can't use our own materials but Dr. Mitchell said we might be able to...
I'm stressing out, I keep nicking the adjacent tooth if I don't use anything, what should I do?:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
any idea whether we are supposed to carry all the original documents or no??

Do you know if they'll let us use matrices? Someone told me she called the school and they said we can't use our own materials but Dr. Mitchell said we might be able to...
I'm stressing out, I keep nicking the adjacent tooth if I don't use anything, what should I do?:scared:

Matrices and wedges are acceptable to use to protect the adjacent teeth, everything necessary to do the work will be provided but you are allowed to bring your own instruments and supplies. I know it is stressful but try and get good rest the night before so you can be as rested and relaxed as possible, this will only help your performance. Come with a desire to show us how good you are and what you are capable of. You will all see me as I will talk to the group for a few moments before we get started, our program director, Dr. Fitzpatrick will likely present some thoughts also. See you all Sunday morning and I wish for each of you that you will be able to show your best effort. Good Luck, Dr. Mitchell

Matrices and wedges are acceptable to use to protect the adjacent teeth, everything necessary to do the work will be provided but you are allowed to bring your own instruments and supplies. I know it is stressful but try and get good rest the night before so you can be as rested and relaxed as possible, this will only help your performance. Come with a desire to show us how good you are and what you are capable of. You will all see me as I will talk to the group for a few moments before we get started, our program director, Dr. Fitzpatrick will likely present some thoughts also. See you all Sunday morning and I wish for each of you that you will be able to show your best effort. Good Luck, Dr. Mitchell

Thank you so much for your encouragement, Dr Mitchell .Means a lot to us.

Hi Ill be arriving at ontario airport roughly at 2PM on the 12th. Is anyone interested in sharing a shuttle going to Loma Linda Inn and perhaps sharing a room after the first day if we get scheduled for an interview?

Last edited:
Hi all, today I called cindy to confirm whether they are providing all the instruments and also the Typhodont set. She told everything is provided by the school. Does anyone know about this..? or do we have to get the typhodont by ourself..? Please reply ASAP. How are you all preparing for the test..?

Hi all, today I called cindy to confirm whether they are providing all the instruments and also the Typhodont set. She told everything is provided by the school. Does anyone know about this..? or do we have to get the typhodont by ourself..? Please reply ASAP. How are you all preparing for the test..?

Of course they will provide the typodont!

Thank you Dr. Mitchell for your words, see you on Sunday!

Does anyone has any idea abt how long will be the case study?

Hi all.

I received personal interview call for tomorrow... anyone know... what to take care as per preparation is concern??? what is everyone upto who is having an interview....

Hi all.

I received personal interview call for tomorrow... anyone know... what to take care as per preparation is concern??? what is everyone upto who is having an interview....
how did ur interview go??

Members don't see this ad :)
it was good...now lets see.........how about you? when was your interview?

hi hydaval, i had my interview at one at the afternoon, how about yourself? I learned alot about the school while i was there. Its really a nice school. :)

hi, i was also intervied on 14t. any idea how many got called for interveiw.

hi hydaval, i had my interview at one at the afternoon, how about yourself? I learned alot about the school while i was there. Its really a nice school. :)

yeah, LLU is surely very nice school.......hope we can get in.......:)

good luck everyone!

Last edited:
hi everbody. I think all interveiws are over by now . Does anybody have idea , How many applicants got called for interveiw and when is the results are expected.

About 65 applicants were called for an interview, all their information will go to the admissions committee for final selection of next years class, good luck to you all.

LLUProf, thank you very much for being here and answering our questions, it was very nice meeting you on Sunday.

I know these are nervous days for you guys, I just want to say that whatever feedback you get, just don't give up and keep going, failure or success is a part of life.

Think about it this way, they sent you an invitation letter = you are valuable and interesting, it is just that there is a limited number of seats.

Good luck.

Thank you doctor. you are amazing.
I have a great respect for you.

I know these are nervous days for you guys, I just want to say that whatever feedback you get, just don't give up and keep going, failure or success is a part of life.

Think about it this way, they sent you an invitation letter = you are valuable and interesting, it is just that there is a limited number of seats.

Good luck.

thanks a lot for your encouragement samyred.......

Thank you samyred. You are always active on this forum and help people. Thanks a lot. Any idea when is the result expected.

Does anybody got any news from LLU.
is anybody knows whenis the final results are expected.
Please , Help ....... waiting badly

Does anybody got any news from LLU.
is anybody knows whenis the final results are expected.
Please , Help ....... waiting badly

They told me that we can expect results in second week of Nov (told by Interviewer )
I am also waiting............:confused::eek::eek:

LLU results are out . some students already received their results . is it OK if we can call them and ask. Please do reply soon . I am really worried.

LLU results are out . some students already received their results . is it OK if we can call them and ask. Please do reply soon . I am really worried.

How do you know? Do you know when the envelopes were sent?

check the thread of alternate list posted by dentherthrob