Loma Linda's 5-year-rule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kavidee

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if accepted, do all the pre-req's need to be completed within 5 year's from the year you matriculate, or from your application year. I read this on their website:

Science coursework must have been completed within five years prior to application.

Does anyone have a definite answer on this? I'm worried bc I graduated 2005 and took many of my prereq's in the first two years of my undergrad. So now I need to plan my courses next semester to fulfill this awesome 5-yr-rule.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know if accepted, do all the pre-req's need to be completed within 5 year's from the year you matriculate, or from your application year. I read this on their website:

Science coursework must have been completed within five years prior to application.

Does anyone have a definite answer on this? I'm worried bc I graduated 2005 and took many of my prereq's in the first two years of my undergrad. So now I need to plan my courses next semester to fulfill this awesome 5-yr-rule.

From what I can remember, they were pretty strict about this.

If you do a search on this forum, there was this kid awhile back who originally got accepted to LLU only later to get his acceptance revoked because he didnt finish all the prereqs in the set amount of time.

My advice would be to call them to inform them of your situation, and see what you can do from there.

Yeah I read the post on the person that didn't get in bc of this rule. Hopefully I won't be writing a post like that one! I'll call them about it.