London Business School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr_ronin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am from India,I finished my medical school in April-08,I am not interested in practicing clincal medicine,so looking for alternatives like,MSc Public Health/Health Planning,Policy and Financing.I was also interested in purusing MBA degree.I would like to know few things.

1.London Business School is ranked top best institutions,I am interested in doing Masters in Managment,is for freshers,would like to know,the job prospects once you finish and companies which would hire?

2.How do get info on how to write resume for a business school for medical graduates

3.Is there any other business schools thats I should apply for in UK or USA?

4.How difficult is it to score over 600 in GMAT for science students like doctors?

5.Any other suggestion on other feilds of study which would have a prosperous career other than practicing clinical medicine.

-Thanks,
Cheers

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am from India,I finished my medical school in April-08,I am not interested in practicing clincal medicine,so looking for alternatives like,MSc Public Health/Health Planning,Policy and Financing.I was also interested in purusing MBA degree.I would like to know few things.

1.London Business School is ranked top best institutions,I am interested in doing Masters in Managment,is for freshers,would like to know,the job prospects once you finish and companies which would hire?

2.How do get info on how to write resume for a business school for medical graduates

3.Is there any other business schools thats I should apply for in UK or USA?

4.How difficult is it to score over 600 in GMAT for science students like doctors?

5.Any other suggestion on other feilds of study which would have a prosperous career other than practicing clinical medicine.

-Thanks,
Cheers

Forget subprime. Now we know the REAL reason of the current financial crisis.

You know that LBS is *extremely* expensive and very, very, very difficult to gain admission to, right?

Hey there BlondeDocteur,LBS is expensive but worth the money you spend it there.As you can make it in the first year after you finish MBA.Anyways,do you have any other options??