Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

LONG BEACH to COMP

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by dirkdiggler, Dec 8, 2001.

1. dirkdiggler

dirkdiggler Member

how long of a drive, during rush hour is it from LONG Beach to COMP, Im staying with a friend there.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. melancholy

melancholy 1K Member

Attending Physician
    Dirk- Wow.. without traffic you're looking at a 45-55 minute drive. If you're taking 22E to 57N to 60E, you'll probably hit morning resistance on 22 at the very least I think.. that tends to get busy, but it's not that long of a highway so luckily if there are no accidents, it isn't too bad. 57 can depend I think but I'm not certain as to the flow of traffic there. Highway 60 won't be bad since you're going against traffic. Might want to leave early...

You could always fly from Long Beach to Ontario Airport.. :D

4. Dagny

Dagny PGY-1

Resident [Any Field]
    Rush hour traffic:

6-10 a.m.: Traffic goes South on the 57, and West on the 60.

3-7 p.m.: Traffic goes North on the 57, and East on the 60.

That assumes there have been no accidents, which is no small assumption. Stay tuned to an AM station that gives traffic every 10 minutes.

I drove there ahead of the actual day to figure out my approximate time, then added or subtracted based on approximate rush hour conditions.

5. melancholy

melancholy 1K Member

Attending Physician
    Thanks.. the direction of traffic on 57 is something I've always wanted to know about. I think you can try AM 1070, 640, or 980 for radio stations that have traffic reports.