Long Shot but anyone heard from UNM SOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Roket

aka Dr. Henry Killinger
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't see much about the university of new mexico, ever, so I assume no one has applied there, at least not on this site. If anyone has, let me know. Have you heard of any acceptances other than EDP?:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I don't see much about the university of new mexico, ever, so I assume no one has applied there, at least not on this site. If anyone has, let me know. Have you heard of any acceptances other than EDP?:confused:

Hey, if you search the Pre-Allo threads you will find a few UNM threads from this year. There are actually more then a handful of us on here which is surprizing, but you should check it out.

In response to your question though. UNM was my very first interview back on Sept 22nd, and I still have not heard. UNM releases 90% of their decisions over spring break (around March 15th) which is only like two weeks away. I am definitly eagerly awaiting my decision and will likely end up going here if they let me in. However, I must admit that my main reason for choosing UNM would be the tuition and my living situation. Good luck to you if you are waiting as well.

:luck:

Nope, still waiting. I interviewed Oct 3rd, first time, feeling not so confident since I recently met someone who interviewed in early January and got a UNM acceptance Feb 1st.

March 15th can't come fast enough!