Long wait for PA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmer3102

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who sought licensure in PA: about how long did you have to wait for the BOP to acknowledge score receipt and issue a license?

I took the NAPLEX on the 5th and MPJE on the 6th. Another state to which I had a NAPLEX score transfer told me over email that I passed the NAPLEX (whoop dee doo) a week ago, but the checklist for PA does not even reflect that they have received the score.

Blah! I know that I am being impatient but this wait is awful, especially considering that I know I passed the NAPLEX but am still not sure about the MPJE (PA does not participate in online score reporting).

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone who sought licensure in PA: about how long did you have to wait for the BOP to acknowledge score receipt and issue a license?

I took the NAPLEX on the 5th and MPJE on the 6th. Another state to which I had a NAPLEX score transfer told me over email that I passed the NAPLEX (whoop dee doo) a week ago, but the checklist for PA does not even reflect that they have received the score.

Blah! I know that I am being impatient but this wait is awful, especially considering that I know I passed the NAPLEX but am still not sure about the MPJE (PA does not participate in online score reporting).

Thanks!

I hear I will take a minimum of 2 weeks! I'm still waiting for the PA board to give me my ATT to test for law as I did score transfer and already passed my NAPLEX. Hang tight cause it could be awhile.