Long, whiny rant about surgery rotation

Discussion in 'Surgery and Surgical Subspecialties' started by getunconcsious, May 31, 2008.

1. getunconcsious

getunconcsious Very tired PGY1
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I actually just wanted to see if anyone would really click on this, and then complain about its existence even though the title itself promises an annoying read. :laugh:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 getunconcsious, May 31, 2008
    Last edited: May 31, 2008
  2. Castro Viejo

Castro Viejo Papa Clot Buster
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Oh Jesus... I don't know who I'd rather waste time listening to: YOU or Reverend Jeremiah Wright or that self-hating white guy Reverend Michael Pfleger. I've gotta say, you're all pretty damn entertaining.

Good luck. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Celiac Plexus

Celiac Plexus Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    You have wasted an incredible rick-roll opportunity.

4. Bill_Brasky

Bill_Brasky To Bill Brasky!!!
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    dude rick roll is played out this is the new

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ssh71hePR8Q

if you can handle the magic

5. getunconcsious

getunconcsious Very tired PGY1
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I am desperately trying to compete with that 16-year old from Indiana to be the worst surgery troll (I have a lot of anger about this rotation that I need to displace). I guess this post didn't succeed so well though. I suppose I've no choice but to return to my impotent resentment.

6. DrDre311

DrDre311 Makaveli
    2+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I tried to rickroll a troll in one of the allo forums recently (having only recently figured out what rickrolling is) and no one even gave a crap. I was so disappointed. I guess that is why I would make a crappy troll. It makes me sad that I suck so much at tricking people/making them mad.