Long, whiny rant about surgery rotation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

getunconcsious

Very tired PGY1
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I actually just wanted to see if anyone would really click on this, and then complain about its existence even though the title itself promises an annoying read. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Oh Jesus... I don't know who I'd rather waste time listening to: YOU or Reverend Jeremiah Wright or that self-hating white guy Reverend Michael Pfleger. I've gotta say, you're all pretty damn entertaining.

Good luck. :)

I actually just wanted to see if anyone would really click on this, and then complain about its existence even though the title itself promises an annoying read. :laugh:

You have wasted an incredible rick-roll opportunity.

Members don't see this ad :)
You have wasted an incredible rick-roll opportunity.

I am desperately trying to compete with that 16-year old from Indiana to be the worst surgery troll (I have a lot of anger about this rotation that I need to displace). I guess this post didn't succeed so well though. I suppose I've no choice but to return to my impotent resentment.

I am desperately trying to compete with that 16-year old from Indiana to be the worst surgery troll (I have a lot of anger about this rotation that I need to displace). I guess this post didn't succeed so well though. I suppose I've no choice but to return to my impotent resentment.

I tried to rickroll a troll in one of the allo forums recently (having only recently figured out what rickrolling is) and no one even gave a crap. I was so disappointed. I guess that is why I would make a crappy troll. It makes me sad that I suck so much at tricking people/making them mad.