Longest 24 hrs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bessybug

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The next twenty-four hours will be the longest and worst ones for me. I am in my second week of summer school and have my first biochem test tomorrow at 9:00 oh and not to mention the scores that could change my life will supposedly be here. Man it's going to be a long day. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

bessybug said:
The next twenty-four hours will be the longest and worst ones for me. I am in my second week of summer school and have my first biochem test tomorrow at 9:00 oh and not to mention the scores that could change my life will supposedly be here. Man it's going to be a long day. :scared:

"It was a day much like any other day. Suzy never liked Mondays. Tirelessly cleaning all day....waiting for Jim to come home. Jim. Such a wonderous man. Suddenly there came a loud knock at the door. FATHER?!?!"

I hate to say this folks, but MCAT wait is nothing compared to all the other "waits" you will be doing soon and the worst is for your acceptance letter. That one makes the MCAT look like a piece of cake. I truly wish you guys the best. I was in your shoes last year and as usual it is a long drawn out process but in the end it all pays off. Anyway, just wishing all of you a good score!