LOOK GUISE! They found a cure for Ebola!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CherryRedDracul

Actually a man.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dr. Gail Derin studied the symptoms of Ebola Zaire, the most deadly of the three that can infect human beings. Dr. Vickie Menear, M.D. and homeopath, found that the remedy that most closely fit the symptoms of the 1914 "flu" virus, Crolatus horridus, also fits the Ebola virus nearly 95% symptom-wise! Thanks go to these doctors for coming up with the following remedies:

1. Crolatus horridus (rattlesnake venom) 2. Bothrops (yellow viper) 3. Lachesis (bushmaster snake) 4. Phosphorus 5. Merc. cor.

If you are not in the U.S., you must locate your closed homeopathic practitioner and ask him or her to order these remedies for you from Hahnemann Pharmacy, (510) 327-3003 (Albany, California, a suburb of Oakland). If your country's laws allow you to call a homeopathic pharmacy directly, do so. In any case be sure to find a homeopathic practitioner you can work with. Do not try to take care of yourself without the further education and experience that a homeopath can give you.

If you're not sure where to find your closest homeopath, call the National Center of Homeopathy, (703) 548-7790, Take this article with you and let a homeopath read it and instruct you on how to use the remedies.

During the Spanish influenza epidemic of 1918, eighty percent of the people treated with allopathic drugs died. Eighty percent of the people who took homeopathic remedies, mostly Crolatus horridus, survived. We are once again faced with a virus that is poised sweep our country.

http://www.lightparty.com/Health/EbolaCure.html

zomg! Ya'll should discuss this on your rotations.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Even better: “And, of course, small amounts of ebola diluted in distilled water will cure your ebola.”

http://www.thebeaverton.com/health/...out-borders-discover-87-cures-for-ebola-virus

Scary thing is Homeopaths Without Borders isn't satire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good grief, I thought you were joking. "Oh, I see you have a sucking chest wound. Here, take this eye of newt, toe of frog, wool of bat, and tongue of dog. You'll feel better soon." (Yeah, "you'll feel better soon" because you'll be dead.)

Reactions: 3 users
Good grief, I thought you were joking. "Oh, I see you have a sucking chest wound. Here, take this eye of newt, toe of frog, wool of bat, and tongue of dog. You'll feel better soon." (Yeah, "you'll feel better soon" because you'll be dead.)

dont forget to throw some st johns wort on there for good measure

You have no idea how tempted I am to post that to my school's fb group but then I'm sure some child would get so offended and pull the whole " we shouldn't make fun of other professionals," or some bull crap like that.

You have no idea how tempted I am to post that to my school's fb group but then I'm sure some child would get so offended and pull the whole " we shouldn't make fun of other professionals," or some bull crap like that.

Oh, please...really?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, please...really?

Yeah someone would write that and I bet 20 % of the class would like the comment
St. John's wort is actually first-line therapy for depression in some European countries since it has documented SSRI activity...

True but from my experience there seem to be significant amounts of people that think it can do a lot more than that

St. John's wort is actually first-line therapy for depression in some European countries since it has documented SSRI activity...

I was told many years ago to try St.John's Wort for migraines; didn't work.

That indeed is part of the problem with SJW as it's difficult to standardize and certainly isn't standardized in the US. I don't remember the doses though.
I would think it's scary for someone with depression/anxiety to get varying doses of SSRI esp. since it takes several weeks for an SSRI to be effective in the first place. As an aside, I must say the invention of SSRIs is the best thing neuropharmacology has come up with in the modern era. I've seen those drugs literally save people's (and some of my classmates') lives.

Hence why I just assume they all have the plague and stay the f away
I just spent the first year glaring at anyone who came within 10 feet of me. They're all terrified of me now.

Reactions: 2 users
cure for ebola = iv and electrolyte support