1. Classifieds Notices: By placing or responding to an ad, you accept that there are risks associated with buying and selling via Internet classifieds. You take full responsibility for any dealings you initiate via SDN's Free Classifieds. Avoid using the PayPal friends and family option for payment as this is commonly used by scammers!

Posting advertisements or "for sale" items (including in signature line) outside of the Free Classifieds forums will result in an automatic ban. Learn more here.

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.
Guest, please review the following WARNING before buying items via the SDN classifieds!

Looking for 2bdr apartment in NYC

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by txlioness, 05.16.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. txlioness

txlioness Member 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I am a PGY-2 resident at Mount Sinai Hospital Manhattan, starting July 1. Looking for large 2bdr apartment. Will be sharing with my fiancé. No pets. Would prefer max rent $2500/mo or less. Prefer laundry in bldg or washer/dryer in unit, appliances, parking or garage, some or all utilities included. Few blemishes on my credit, fiancé's credit good.

Don't want to pay ridiculous broker's fees as this is something unique to NY. Don't have that in the South unless you're buying a house. So if there is something available that doesn't involve a broker that would be great!

Don't know NY area too well yet because still out of state at current residency program. I was recommended area of Astoria, NY as a good area to start. But will be NYC to apt hunt soon.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. kathyg

kathyg

Pharmacist
    Hi I am a critical care pharmacist at mount Sinai manhattan I have a 3 bedroom private house for rent in Boro park Brooklyn it is close to the f train and also a few blocks from Maimonides medical center The home is close to a 24 hr shop rite supermarket and is in a very safe area of Brooklyn The home is newly renovated and partly furnished with 1.5 new baths There is also a washer and dryer in the basement I have it listed at www.dgbrooklyn.com under exclusive listings Take a look at it and if you like it perhaps I can discount the rent to make up for some realtor fees The realtor will also professionally manage the property once rented (I pay the realtor for management not you) Lauren Brenner or Doreen Greenwood can help you at 718 769 4448 The realtor needs basic information to screen tenants and you can schedule an appointment to see the house when you get to New York my email is [email protected] if I can help in any way

Last edited: 05.17.14
  4. kathyg

kathyg

Pharmacist

5. pjcala6

pjcala6 2+ Year Member

Non-Student
    I have a 2 bedroom with another room included, 1800 all utilities included. large bth with w/d hookups ( 50.00 more for water usage) this is in S.I. . great apt. first floor apt. use of yard included as well. email me at [email protected] if interested or have questions

6. NYAssoc

NYAssoc

Attending Physician
    I have a 2 bd/2 bath in long island city. it is a luxury high rise with 24-hr doorman, gym, laundry, playroom among others. I will pass it to you for lower rent than what i pay - we are moving out of the city because of work. let me know if you are interested.

About the ads