Quantcast

Looking for a female roommate in Philadelphia!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tallgal0523

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I am going to be a 1st year med student at PCOM in the fall. I am looking for a female roommate to either live in an apartment or house with me. I have looked at a few apartments such as Imperial Towers, Executive House, and Henry on the Park. Please PM me if you are interested!

zeke2112

medical student
Reaction score
hi im also looking for a roomate im not a female though, but im looking for a place to stay. Im looking at a couple of medical schools out there

MelMB

Reaction score
Hi
I start at temple med in the fall and am also looking for a female roommate! I've been trying to find a house just outside the city. When does school start at PCOM?
Mel

okie dokie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey there...

my husband and i are both PCOM grads and are renting out our house in east falls. the house is old and charming, 4+ bedrooms with wood floors, tall ceilings, historic windows... it's beautiful. and, east falls is a great neighborhood to live in... less riff-raff than manayunk, a few blocks to the R6 and you have your own house rather than a dark, noisy apartment.

PM if you are interested and i'll send you a blurb and pics

...erin