Looking for A Physical Therapy Student to Help A Physical Disabled Toddler

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hulag123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are looking for a pediatric physical therapy student who can help play/exercise my 20 months old who has a physical disability that he can not stand or walk. We are in San Jose, California. My son was born with a physical disability that limits his mobility. He is super smart and social. At months 20, he can count from 1 to 10. He goes to his pediatric physical therapy session weekly. We are looking for a student helper who can go with us to these sessions and learn the exercises. We need some one to help doing the home exercise and play with my son. We hope to establish a long term relationship. We are honest and kind family. We have a private room that we can offer to the student to stay. We hope the PT student can play with the baby at least couple hours per day. If interested, please reach me at [email protected] or (408)658-8898.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I work at a children's PT clinic and most of the families find caretakers through local PT/PTA, OT/COTA, or nursing schools :)

You can contact San Jose State's Department of Kinesiology. They will send an email blast to all of their Kinesiology students who are on their email list.