Looking for a place where I can practice for the bench test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dental Wizard

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am in New York and I am looking for a place where I can practice for the bench test.
I read on the forum there is a place in new jersey, however I wasn't able to get more info.

If you know a place, please send me a message.

In case i won't find a place where I can practice, I am also willing to purchase all the equipment needed, so feel free to send me a message for that as well.

Cheers,

Members don't see this ad.

No response yet?
I don't know any place in eastcost. But you can buy all required instruments and practice at home. Or else you can go to any dental clinic and practice there. The important thing is practice. Even if you join any class you need practice after that. Cut as many teeth you can that's the key...:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know any place in eastcost. But you can buy all required instruments and practice at home. Or else you can go to any dental clinic and practice there. The important thing is practice. Even if you join any class you need practice after that. Cut as many teeth you can that's the key...:thumbup:
Yes, you are right !!!!!!!!!, that's what I want to do.
I just didn't want to purchase all the materials and buying a compressor.

Do you know if I can buy a regular air compressor? Will the high speed work? Rather then a dental compressor?

Yes, you are right !!!!!!!!!, that's what I want to do.
I just didn't want to purchase all the materials and buying a compressor.

Do you know if I can buy a regular air compressor? Will the high speed work? Rather then a dental compressor?
Compressor from Homedepot works but you have to check configurations (They are noisy + I don't think they have reserve tanks. That means compressor will be on all the time you are working!). You can buy dental compressor and you can return it after 1-2 months. You might have to pay 20-25% restocking fees but it will be cheaper. ( PS. If you ask and find any good dentist who allows you to practice at his clinic that's best. I did the same)

Hey guys,

I am in New York and I am looking for a place where I can practice for the bench test.
I read on the forum there is a place in new jersey, however I wasn't able to get more info.

If you know a place, please send me a message.

In case i won't find a place where I can practice, I am also willing to purchase all the equipment needed, so feel free to send me a message for that as well.

Cheers,

follow this link and contact meghan , she will tell u everything in detail.
the FRT COURSE SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD but its expensive.
plus do dont have to buy everything. u can rent a handpiece for 9 days for 35 dollars.

http://www.dentistceprogram.com/InternationalDentists.aspx