Looking for a room mate for Duggan's classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anvi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am planning to take duggan's classes ,which starts on oct 7.I am looking for a female roommate.Any body interested please send a pm to me or else please let me know where to find accomadation.

Members don't see this ad.

hi
this is monika from wa. i wanted to prepare for technical exam for the uop. if u are preparing for the same please let me know. i have mailed to duggan but did'nt get the reply.if they prepare for the technical exam i am ready to join you. kindly give the information
thanks
monika

hey, i am very new to SDN,i got a score of 85 and have applied to pretty much the same schools as everybody else has,not expecting much.Can u pls guide me what is abt corses at Duggan's?
thanks,

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello evryone,i am very new to SDN and this is my first post. i got a score of 85,have still applied to pretty much the same schools as everyone else ha.wat abt classes at Duggan's.Can u pls give me some info.
Thanks,

Hello evryone,i am very new to SDN and this is my first post. i got a score of 85,have still applied to pretty much the same schools as everyone else ha.wat abt classes at Duggan's.Can u pls give me some info.
Thanks,