Looking for a roommate or a studio near NYUCD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mkg48

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A female student looking for a shared apartment or a studio near NYUCD starting May 2007.

Members don't see this ad.

A female student looking for a shared apartment or a studio near NYUCD starting May 2007.

I live in waterside plaza and I have a plan to move out in June.
It is two bed room and two bath room and I am using the master bed room which has own bathroom. There is one female room mate who ilives in next room and she is also class 2010. The rent would be 1840 + electricity.
If you are interested in the apartment, plz e-mail me.
[email protected]

Hi,
am also looking for a female room mate to share apartment near NYUCD..If u r interested please message me ur email or phone number so that we can discuss further..looking forward to hear from you..

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
am also looking for a female room mate to share apartment near NYUCD..If u r interested please message me ur email or phone number so that we can discuss further..looking forward to hear from you..

Hello Elena,

I also got accepted in class of 2010 in nyucd..and i am looking for a female who can share the appartment with me......if you are still interested reply me ....so that we can talk......

Gud Luck:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hi mkg48,

Even i am looking for someone who can share 2-bedroom appartment with me. Do reply me if you are still interested in sharing appartment near NYUCD

Good Luck....:thumbup: :thumbup:

Hello,
I am also a female and i am also looking for a roomate near nyucd:)

is there any male candidate who is willin to share an apartment.......

hi, i am looking for female roomate(s) to share apartment near nyucd. if anyone is interested please contact me.

hi ,

i am looking for female roomate to share apt near nyu. please let me know to discuss it further

take care
shikha

hi,
even i am ready to share an apt near nyu so plz include me in.........thanks.

Hi,
I am a female joining NYUCD in June and am looking for a female roommate to share an apartment with me. So please include me in too. Thanks.

Hi,
I am a female joining NYUCD in June and am looking for a female roommate to share an apartment with me. So please include me in too. Thanks.
hey are u still looking for a room
let me know asap
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a huge brand new, beautiful 3 bed-2bath if anyone is interested in sharing it with me and commuting from Flushing. I can probably offer 1100 to share the entire place (ie your own bedroom with closet and balcony, extra bedroom for a study, kitchen, living room with large balcony, hall bathroom, cable, internet, and phone). Let me know cause I have beautiful pics and more info!!!

I am an Emergency Med. resident at NYHQ starting Jul 1st.

is there any male candidate who is willin to share an apartment.......

I am going to start my residency from sep..I would like to share an apartment near nyucd..pls let me know .

thanks.

Hi
I am a senior in NYU graduating in May 2007. I am living with Senoir student from NYUCD. I am vacating the place on may 26th 2007. This place is in Jackson Heights which is 40 minutes from school door to door. Very close, approximately half block from subway station and one block away from indian street. very nice and economic place to live. Please contact for more information [email protected]
thanks

sorry guys forgot to mention, females only please

i am also a female looking for a roommate, c/o 2011. thanks

Hi
looking for female roommate,if interested call me at 615 554 2181
thanks

hi there
wanted to talk to u but lost ur phone number
615 554 2181

hi, I am looking for a roomate to share a large studio.

Hi all!!
Is any one of you still looking for a roommate??Let me know ASAP at [email protected]
Thanx:)
P.S- BTW,I do happen to be a dental student at NYU

message deleted

Last edited:
Iam a current D1 student at NYUCD. me and my friend has an apartment at waterside plaza, very close to dental school. we are looking for a third female roomate. the person will have her own room with a nice water view for $1150. the price is negotiable. if u r interested please email me at [email protected]

hi there..i grad'd from nyucd in 2006...great school!! i still live 3 blocks from there, takes 8 min to walk there...i am subletting one room in my 2br apt...furnished...1400 + utilities from july thru the end of october..let me know ifyour interested!! pls email me at [email protected]
sonigee