Looking for a Roommate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lixx0843

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello class of 2014,
My name is Ki, I am a first year pharmacy student at the U of M -Twin Cities. First of all, congrats to all of you who got accepted into pharmacy school. Well, currently I am looking for a male roommate (well, I don't mind female roomate, as long as you don't mind to share a bathroom with me) to share my apartment at the Dinnaken House for late August through August 2011.
It is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with 2 person lease. The room available has one twin-sized bed, two closets, two desks, and one chair. Rent is $575.00 per person per month (It is a good deal) + 200 dollars deposit.:love: The apartment is furnished and is 3 blocks away from Weaver-Densford Hall!:D (Yeah, you will have more time to study and sleep!) :sleep:
Utilities, cable, internet, and heat are included in the rent, but not the electricity (Its about 15 dollars per person per month). Parking is available for an additional 50 dollars. I will have to sign the lease by April 16th, 2010 :eek:(Yes, it's real soon!).
About me: I am an international student from Hong Kong. I guess I am a quiet person usually, but that doesn't mean I don't social with other people. I do party with my classmates occassionally. If you want to visit my apartment and know more about me please send email to me at [email protected] Thanks. :idea:

Shik-Ki Li
U of MN College of Pharmacy - Twin Cities
Class of 2013

Members don't see this ad.