Looking for a Step 1 Study Partner - Taking April 21

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

longhornl

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Second year allopathic student here planning to take Step 1, Saturday, April 21st. Have both UWorld and Kaplan Qbanks (hoping to do both, but starting to think it might only be realistic to get thru UWorld). Using FA2011/2012 (they got me with the full color!).

Ideally hoping to get thru FA (using DIT part 1) thru March and then using DIT part 2 with the videos for the last month before the test.

Not sure how this study buddy thing works but am hoping we can keep each other on track, come up with mnemonics, strategies, etc!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking step 1 end of March 2012. I'm also doing dit and uworld.
So far I've been studying solo but I'm thinking an accountability partner sounds like a good idea...

email me if your still interested.

[email protected]

- Northeast US

IMG taking the test in April 2nd/3rd week .......... Just finishing up on Kaplan & further plans include Pathoma, DIT, UWorld, Kaplan QB. Just reply to this post if you're interested .......

IMG taking the test in April 2nd/3rd week .......... Just finishing up on Kaplan & further plans include Pathoma, DIT, UWorld, Kaplan QB. Just reply to this post if you're interested .......

hello i am interested in study partner .pls reply me asap.thnks