looking for advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adfadsfa92

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently graduated from school with 2.3 overall GPA (because of 17 retake courses during the first 2 years, but 2.9 overall GPA for the grade replacement, and also I got straight A's for the last year). Because of my low GPA, I am currently thinking master's degree as a post-bacc to improve my GPA. However, I am still worried that what if my GPA will be still low even though I will get whole A's at the 2 year's master's program... The dentist has been my dream and I really want to get into dental school...! Are there any chances to get in If students graduated with very low GPA? Even though they got 4.0 in master's? should I give up any hopes?

Thank you for reading my post!

Members don't see this ad.

I recently graduated from school with 2.3 overall GPA (because of 17 retake courses during the first 2 years, but 2.9 overall GPA for the grade replacement, and also I got straight A's for the last year). Because of my low GPA, I am currently thinking master's degree as a post-bacc to improve my GPA. However, I am still worried that what if my GPA will be still low even though I will get whole A's at the 2 year's master's program... The dentist has been my dream and I really want to get into dental school...! Are there any chances to get in If students graduated with very low GPA? Even though they got 4.0 in master's? should I give up any hopes?

Thank you for reading my post!
graduate gpa is counted separately from undergrad
do not do a post bacc, do a masters
postbacc is undergraduate gpa

Reactions: 1 user