This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajs2008

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I was wondering if anyone in Bethesda or in the DMV area was looking to study for the January 2016 MCAT. I was looking for a study group and was wondering if anyone else was in the same situation. I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know by posting on this thread or sending me a PM. I look forward to working with you guys!

Sincerely,

AJ

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Guys!

I was wondering if anyone in Bethesda or in the DMV area was looking to study for the January 2016 MCAT. I was looking for a study group and was wondering if anyone else was in the same situation. I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know by posting on this thread or sending me a PM. I look forward to working with you guys!

Sincerely,

AJ
Hey I am studying for the January MCAT as well. Let me know if your still interested or if you guys have a group I can join in with!
Contact info: [email protected]

Ashley McMichael

I am interested too. PM me for my email, we can even conjoin to make our own group. I am in MD by College Park UMD. Idk about you guys but personally, i would like to know the stats of the people i am grouping up to study with. School status, Major, Have you taken Biochem?, >3.0 G.P.A (you don't have to state it), and what you feel you can bring to the table. From there we can figure out availability if still interested.

anyone taking the Mcat in April?? I live in Maryland and would like to join/form a study group

Reactions: 1 users