Looking for apartment near UOP....Urgent!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mehak

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I got an acceptance from the University of Pacfic today and i am looking for an apartment- studio/1 bedroom near the school.....i will not be able to personally visit the apartments because of the time crunch.....anyone who is familiar with the area and could offer a suggestion i would really appreciate it.
Thank You!
Mehak

Members don't see this ad.

mehak said:
Hello!
I got an acceptance from the University of Pacfic today and i am looking for an apartment- studio/1 bedroom near the school.....i will not be able to personally visit the apartments because of the time crunch.....anyone who is familiar with the area and could offer a suggestion i would really appreciate it.
Thank You!
Mehak

WOW... congratulations .... see you soon in San Francisco !!!

Best of luck in finding housing (I'm still looking for housing too )

Hey Mehak, CONGRATULATIONS ! You made it !
Call me A.S.A.P. for some housing tips ... Check your pm for my phone number.
Bye.

mehak said:
Hello!
Thank You!
Mehak

Hey guys,
I am looking for housing options near UOP school of dentistry. PLease guide.