Looking for Berkeley Verbal book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Wall$treet

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
if someone has it unused pm me

Members don't see this ad.

aegiszero, i think u are taking things too far, whatever wallstreert has said on another thread doesnt mean he is dishonest or not worthy of purchasing something from someone else.

Originally posted by immediatespring
aegiszero, i think u are taking things too far, whatever wallstreert has said on another thread doesnt mean he is dishonest or not worthy of purchasing something from someone else.

Im not taking things far at all. I am merely linking to another thread. The reader can come to his or own conclusion, I am just provided the most recent sample of his text.

If someone was a very nice guy and was selling stuff, I would do exactly the same for him as well.

Originally posted by immediatespring

i agree with immediatespring...
aegiszero, why don't you just relax a little, the man just wants to buy a book-plain and simple.