Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Looking for Dental Decks for National Boards Part I

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Gil, Jul 21, 2001.

1. Gil

Gil Junior Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 20, 2001
    SF, California
    I want to start studying for the boards which I will take this December. I'd also be interested in old tests. If you have any, please e-mail me at [email protected]
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Check out ebay...the dental decks pop up from time to time, especially now since some students just finished their boards over the summer.
  4. dr_asma2000

dr_asma2000 New Member

Jul 21, 2001
    i have Dental Deks of 2001 Both Part 1 & II plus KAPLAN Notes & Realeased Past Papers of Boards

If u want, i can ship them to u. If prefer, reply me at [email protected]
  5. Skink

Oct 29, 2007
    I'm taking the dental boards part 1 in dec. I have a lot of past papers and decks, but I heard that this year they have made them very clinically oriented, so I need to know if I can get a hold of any decks for this year, as well as any papers released.
  6. tinman831

tinman831 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator Dentist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Dec 11, 2004
    Skink, you just bumped up a six year old thread. :laugh: Moving to classifieds.