Looking for Housing and Roommate in Vegas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vegasgpr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey. I am starting my GPR at the end of June and am in search of someone to share living costs with. I plan to move to Vegas in June, and am unfamiliar with the area.

I like a generally quiet home life during the week and try to clean up after myself.

Anyone out there?

Members don't see this ad.

I am graduating from Touro and going to New York for my internship. Nice 3 bedroom townhome with 2 master suites with private bathrooms upstairs and an attached 2 car garage(a lot of homes just have car ports) in a nice quiet complex in southeast Vegas. Approx 2 miles to UNLV or strip. $1200/month, cross streets- Desert Inn/Eastern. Available mid June or July. PM me if you are interested

Hi
below is the copy that i just have this afternoon. If you are interested, pls feel free to contact. thanks

:luck:For pharmacy students that are looking for a room:
I am P2 student at USN, will be P3 in this May & will stay in NV for all rotations. I have a new house which was built on 12/2006 in a gated community. Security, Very clean, very quiet for studying, no smoking, no pet, no kid, no party...all for concentrating on study purpose.
There are 2 rooms available now (for P1) (no body live in before): $400/room. :luck:
3 BR upstair, huge living room & kitchen down stair with all new appliances. A lot of storage place. Cable internet ready!:luck:
The house is only 5 minutes away from USN school. Main center of henderson green valley. Close to all shopping mall, grocery stores, food places, pharmacies, Chinese restaurants, entertainment...
If interested or any question about the house, please contact Sandy Tran or email: [email protected]
Good luck with your decision with what school to go.:)
Thank you!
sandy Tran