Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Looking for Individuals to review Practice Exams, such as AAMC, Next Step, Altius, and Exam Krackers

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Dhooy7, Nov 12, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Dhooy7

Dhooy7 2+ Year Member

Sep 29, 2014
    If anyone has practice tests to go over let me know because I would be interested in going over them with you. Thanks!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Altius Premier Tutor

Altius Premier Tutor SDN Lifetime Donor Lifetime Donor Exhibitor Classifieds Approved 2+ Year Member

May 11, 2015
    SDN Exhibitor
    We're going to do just what you are asking for, but in a more formal way and with an incredible 520+ tutor. Starting sometime in January we will be holding free exam review events on SDN. They will be held over in our exhibitor forum and one of our 99th-100th percentile tutors will be available via SDN posts and via webinar to review Altius exams and AAMC exams. We'll send out a schedule soon. Just take the exam any time beforehand and then visit the forum on the date listed to participate in the review. The schedule will be designed for students testing in April/May or later.

4. Dhooy7

Dhooy7 2+ Year Member

Sep 29, 2014
    How much for your exams? Could you give me a discount on your exams?

5. Altius Premier Tutor

Altius Premier Tutor SDN Lifetime Donor Lifetime Donor Exhibitor Classifieds Approved 2+ Year Member

May 11, 2015
    SDN Exhibitor
    10 for $300, 5 for $175, or 1 for $40. We have discount codes set up for almost every university and/or premed club in the country. Which school do you go to and I'll find your code. It gives you $50 off.