Looking for Individuals to review Practice Exams, such as AAMC, Next Step, Altius, and Exam Krackers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dhooy7

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone has practice tests to go over let me know because I would be interested in going over them with you. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

If anyone has practice tests to go over let me know because I would be interested in going over them with you. Thanks!
We're going to do just what you are asking for, but in a more formal way and with an incredible 520+ tutor. Starting sometime in January we will be holding free exam review events on SDN. They will be held over in our exhibitor forum and one of our 99th-100th percentile tutors will be available via SDN posts and via webinar to review Altius exams and AAMC exams. We'll send out a schedule soon. Just take the exam any time beforehand and then visit the forum on the date listed to participate in the review. The schedule will be designed for students testing in April/May or later.

Members don't see this ad :)
10 for $300, 5 for $175, or 1 for $40. We have discount codes set up for almost every university and/or premed club in the country. Which school do you go to and I'll find your code. It gives you $50 off.
I go to Indiana University of Pennsylvania and am planning on purchasing some of your exams. Is there a code setup at this school yet? A penny saved is a penny earned.

I go to Indiana University of Pennsylvania and am planning on purchasing some of your exams. Is there a code setup at this school yet? A penny saved is a penny earned.

We don't appear to have one, but if you can give me the contact info for your advisor and/or premed club(s) at your school our team will reach out to them and set up a discount code. You can also have the club officers or advisor send an email to [email protected] letting us know they'd like a code and we can set it up that way too.