1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Other Looking for Info on PGY-1 Family Medicine posted 8/12/15

Discussion in 'Internship, Residency and Fellowship Positions' started by starstriker, Aug 14, 2015.

1. starstriker

Medical Student
    Hey Guys,

My residentswap membershio just expired and there is this new position available for Family Medicine.
    If anyone has a subscription, please let me know which program it is. I don't want to renew for 20 days it'll cost be like $70-80. Thanks in advance.

upload_2015-8-14_6-40-2.png

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doctor4Life1769

Doctor4Life1769 **tr0llin, ridin dirty**
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Probablly best to eat the cost and apply ASAP than expect anyone to help.
    Most aren't looking and won't have access, those who do have access mostly won't be adding to the competition.

4. Chicago2012

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    That 1 has been up there for a while. I doubt it's currently still available. It's probably that LA program that got posted here and filled immediately (although I still feel it was already filled by the time the service posted here).

5. illinois_2015

Non-Student
    Hi Chicago2012, I too, am from Chicago, has a son taking his pre-med in DLSU, do you know of any hospitals back home that will allow him to do his final year of rotation in Illinois or anywhere in the US?