Other Looking for Info on PGY-1 Family Medicine posted 8/12/15

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starstriker

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

My residentswap membershio just expired and there is this new position available for Family Medicine.
If anyone has a subscription, please let me know which program it is. I don't want to renew for 20 days it'll cost be like $70-80. Thanks in advance.

upload_2015-8-14_6-40-2.png

Members don't see this ad.

Probablly best to eat the cost and apply ASAP than expect anyone to help.
Most aren't looking and won't have access, those who do have access mostly won't be adding to the competition.

That 1 has been up there for a while. I doubt it's currently still available. It's probably that LA program that got posted here and filled immediately (although I still feel it was already filled by the time the service posted here).

That 1 has been up there for a while. I doubt it's currently still available. It's probably that LA program that got posted here and filled immediately (although I still feel it was already filled by the time the service posted here).
Hi Chicago2012, I too, am from Chicago, has a son taking his pre-med in DLSU, do you know of any hospitals back home that will allow him to do his final year of rotation in Illinois or anywhere in the US?