Looking for Nuclear Medicine Physician with Radiology Fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faddal

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a friend of mine who is looking for a Nuclear Medicine Physician that has a Radiology background. I have no idea on where to go to help him out and thought I would post it on this forum. It seems to be a pretty lucrative job opportunity as they are setting up a full Radiopharmaceutical production facility with a PET/CT onsite. I think they are going to have a PET/MR as well.

Anyone know of any leads or anyone looking for a position please help me help him.

Members don't see this ad.

Something doesn't make sense to me.

Only very few centers in US have PET-MRI and they won't advertise on SDN for recruitment.

It is like saying that Apple is looking for a CEO but doesn't know where to find him/her so it advertises on local newspaper.

Something doesn't make sense to me.

Only very few centers in US have PET-MRI and they won't advertise on SDN for recruitment.

It is like saying that Apple is looking for a CEO but doesn't know where to find him/her so it advertises on local newspaper.

Shark this is not for a US center its for a brand new center that is going to be built in the Middle East. However, the need is for now as the company has a PET/CT installed.